Page 101 of 277
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:03 pm
by ewancummins
You guys left Buckman's body in the wood but marked the spot, yes?
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:34 am
by Lord Skybolt
Yes to that question .
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:33 pm
by ewancummins
As it seems there's some agreement on the notion of retrieving Buckman's corpse and giving the man a decent burial, I will post a new scene for this.
If you would rather your PC be doing something else at another location, just let me know by posting to that effect. Anyone remaining at Wat's cabin [he'll only go into the woods if asked to come along] will have the run of the place, small as it is. The dogs still don't like Jon, but are calmer around him now that they had been last night.
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:33 pm
by ewancummins
So- what are your plans, guys? Will the party be resting and recovering with Wat and then leaving with him for the trade fair in 2 days [48 hours' rest should help sick and injured characters]? Will you immediately set off to explore the Keep again, even if Dorgio hasn't fully recovered? Will party members split off from the main group and wander the woods alone and unarmed [

]?
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:15 pm
by Le Noir Faineant

Resting sounds good.
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:09 am
by Lord Skybolt
I think the person who got ability zapped should rest as much as possible .
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:34 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Yeah, my vote's for resting.
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:09 am
by ewancummins
Alright- if anyone cares to add to the funeral scene, he may certainly do so. I've assumed the digging and any fromal rituals are done with, but there's certainly room for some RP.
In any case, I will wait a bit and then update the scene. It seems everyone is for resting. I'll skip to the next day, when Wat will be ready to leave...assuming nothing happens to you all at night.

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:17 am
by Lord Skybolt
Like Norzak going off by himself and doing some unwise per say

.
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:19 am
by Adam
I forget the level on lesser restoration. I don't have it in my prayerbook, but perhaps the Morninglord would see fit to aid his servant with that spell.
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:54 pm
by steveflam
Lord Skybolt wrote:Like Norzak going off by himself and doing some unwise per say

.
Who, me?

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:48 pm
by ewancummins
Dorgio gets two out of four CON points back. He's still feeling a bit sickly, but he looks well enough now- no more blisters. The rest of you get the normal benefits of two days' rest.
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:05 am
by Lord Skybolt
Restoration, lesser is a 2nd level clerical spell/druid spell, 1st level paladin spell by the way if the priest wanted to cast it on the Archivist in the two days of rest . It's on page 272 of the PHB for complete details .
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:34 am
by Adam
Well I don't need it. But it would hasten Dorgio's recovery somewhat.
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:01 pm
by Adam
How well know is it that Vistani can travel through the mists? I assume that's who the "tinkerers" are, and I'm thinking we may have found our way out.