Page 102 of 277

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:21 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:How well know is it that Vistani can travel through the mists? I assume that's who the "tinkerers" are, and I'm thinking we may have found our way out.

Benn is most definitely familiar with numerous accounts of Vistani crossing the Mists.

[The rest of you have also heard such stories- except for Alain, who knows nothing about Vistani.]

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:46 pm
by steveflam
Norzak's reason is isn't cause of the fact they can escape but because the crowd is thinner and he's more comfortable with that.

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:34 pm
by ewancummins
i'M SUPER-TIRED RIGHT NOW, BUT i WILL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW, NEVER FEAR.

cAPSLOCK.....Ughhh, too tired to edit....


End of term blues.....so many papers due this week....ugh.....

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:51 pm
by Lord Skybolt
Oh that's why you weren't posting all that often this week .

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:44 am
by Le Noir Faineant
ewancummins wrote:i'M SUPER-TIRED RIGHT NOW, BUT i WILL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW, NEVER FEAR.

cAPSLOCK.....Ughhh, too tired to edit....


End of term blues.....so many papers due this week....ugh.....
Good luck, man!

Eat, sleep, write. Repeat. :)

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:42 pm
by Lord Skybolt
Or is that the thin line between bravery and stupidity I wonder ? In response to Jonthans thought about Norzaks Bravery .

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:28 pm
by steveflam
Norzak is Norzak; you can take him however you like :P

He's more brash than stupid :twisted:

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:13 pm
by JMaytr
Jon only goes because Norzak goes to the Vistani. He tries to stay far away from them tho, at least 100 to 200 feet.

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:32 pm
by ewancummins
JMaytr wrote:Jon only goes because Norzak goes to the Vistani. He tries to stay far away from them tho, at least 100 to 200 feet.
Noted, will edit.

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:12 am
by Le Noir Faineant
Sorry for the confusion; I really had realized Norzak wasn't with us. :oops:

Is the dwarf really Darkonian?! :shock:

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:15 am
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:Sorry for the confusion; I really had realized Norzak wasn't with us. :oops:

Is the dwarf really Darkonian?! :shock:
Yes, he is, amazingly enough.

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:18 am
by Le Noir Faineant
Image

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:21 am
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:Image
I cannot see the image, I'm afraid.

Ah, and Cirdan may notice that people are giving him odd looks. Maybe it's his armor- no one else wears anothing like proper armor- just some hides at best [the gaurds outside were dressed more like rustic hunters than soldiers].

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:24 am
by Le Noir Faineant
ewancummins wrote:
Rafael wrote:Image
I cannot see the image, I'm afraid.

Ah, and Cirdan may notice that people are giving him odd looks. Maybe it's his armor- no one else wears anothing like proper armor- just some hides at best [the gaurds outside were dressed more like rustic hunters than soldiers].
Fixed that. :D

Will post something appropriate for Cirdan right away.... :)

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:29 am
by ewancummins
Sure, check my post. I edited it. Cirdan has definitely attracted attention [ i assumed you were wearing your armor, as you just came in from crossing a potentially perilous wood].