Page 103 of 277
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:51 am
by Le Noir Faineant
LOL, so the poor elf will have to play out all his charms...
A new side on this character: Teenage-like awkwardness.

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:59 am
by Lord Skybolt
I like seeing this side of his character

.
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:08 am
by JMaytr
Not as scary as the batman Voiced Cirdan
"Tell me about the tinker men!"
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:24 am
by Lord Skybolt
Hey I think that even Cirdan know that won't work in this type of situation .
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:09 pm
by ewancummins
ALERT TO ALL PLAYERS-
I am leaving school now and will be heading home. I'll update within the next couple of hours.
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:16 pm
by steveflam
JMaytr wrote:Not as scary as the batman Voiced Cirdan
"Tell me about the tinker men!"
Spoken in the same voice as the pimply red haired kid from the Simpsons LOL!
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:50 am
by Adam
Did the corpse have blood?
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:01 am
by Le Noir Faineant
tarlyn wrote:JMaytr wrote:Not as scary as the batman Voiced Cirdan
"Tell me about the tinker men!"
Spoken in the same voice as the pimply red haired kid from the Simpsons LOL!

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:43 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Did the corpse have blood?
Well, obviously Buckman must have lost some blood when his throat was ripped out- but his corpse did not appear to be actually drained of blood.
Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:12 pm
by ewancummins
The scene has shifted. I have assumed that you all slept in the Moothouse for the night. Dorgio regains another point of lost CON. All spellcasters may prepare spells. Lost HP regained as per one day's normal rest.
Any PC may be awake now. I'll assume you guys wake up and are ready to act more or less in the order you post.
Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:30 pm
by Adam
Did the old guy just ignore my last question? I wanted to know more about these weasel-things.
Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:01 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Did the old guy just ignore my last question? I wanted to know more about these weasel-things.
oops!
I'll fix that.
Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:24 pm
by steveflam
Adam wrote:Benn, seeing no immediate threat, lowers the crossbow and walks rapidly across the clearing towards the tinker camp. For probably the first time in history, his thoughts and Norzak's are on the same page.
Ditto LOL!!!!!
Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:21 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Vistani Justice is kind of like Carnie Justice.

Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:08 pm
by Lord Skybolt
That's a great quote to use from the books of ICE and FIRE .