Page 105 of 277
Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:01 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Is Esmerelda the same dancing girl that Norzak, Dorgio, and Jon saw when they first went to the tinker camp?
Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:15 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Is Esmerelda the same dancing girl that Norzak, Dorgio, and Jon saw when they first went to the tinker camp?
Yes.
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:37 am
by Le Noir Faineant
Since I had some time off in between - have ever actually SEEN the monster we are hunting? - We haven't, or have we?
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:56 am
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:Since I had some time off in between - have ever actually SEEN the monster we are hunting? - We haven't, or have we?
You've all seen Van Diecks, just not recently. You heard his voice back in the Witch-hold.
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:17 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Hi folks, I'm going to be out of the picture this week, as I'm be focusing on getting my dissertation proposal completed. Ewan, feel free to NPC Dorgio while I'm away.
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:24 pm
by steveflam
Good luck on your dissertation, Brock!

Or break a leg, heh.
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:38 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Hi folks, I'm going to be out of the picture this week, as I'm be focusing on getting my dissertation proposal completed. Ewan, feel free to NPC Dorgio while I'm away.
Good luck!
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:10 pm
by JMaytr
good luck on the dissertation!
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:46 pm
by Lord Skybolt
Good luck on your dissertation !!!
Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:10 am
by ewancummins
I'll be in Newmarket on the 15-17th, fighting the Yanks as part of the 8th Virginia Infantry. That means no updates from me then. Of course, you guys will then have time for in and out of character discusssion and planning.
You may need it..... 
Posted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:21 pm
by ewancummins
Alright guys-
Miklos has announced that he's taking his band 'elsewhere' for a few days. I'm going to update again tomorrow, but I'd like to leave you guys a little time to react and respond. If anyone had something to ask the gypsies before they leave, and misses the chance- we'll handle that OOC. I won't cheat you of the opportunity to ask questions.
Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:06 pm
by ewancummins
Here's the deal:
Chapter Three is ended. Please post all your roleplay posts in the Third Interlude. It will be unsupervised, but I expect that my oversight won't be necessary. Basically, this is just a chance for yyou guys to interact at you own pace for a while. Your PC can share infromation, plan, argue, whatever.
When I get back in a few days [evening of the 18 or morning of the 19th] I'll read the interlude, and then start Chapter 4. I expect that the interlude will be purely RP, with no referee required situtaions [if a combat breaks out or people decide to leave the Moot right off- just cut it short and I'll handle it when I get back]. The assumed timeframe of GAMEtime for the interlude is between 9 in the morning and an unspecified time in the evening , before nightfall.
As always, please post roleplay in the IC thread [the interlude], and mechanical actions/side comments,etc in this OOC thread.
Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:13 pm
by JMaytr
why would combat break out?
Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:19 pm
by steveflam
JMaytr wrote:why would combat break out?
UH yeah, same thing heh.
Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:49 pm
by Adam
ewancummins wrote: in the greenwood
Another watches from the boughs of the forest. He watches in silence as the tinkers break camp and roll away, he spots Norzak's flitting shadow search frantically through the trees, looking for Jon [it never sees the silent watcher himself, though]. He sees the knight, the dwarf, the scholar, and the priest standing in the open field, talking with one another. When the boy, trying so very hard to escape notice, sneaks into the camp, the watcher sees this, too.
The watcher draws his dagger of fine Rongeoise steel and idly caresses the blade with a bit of cloth. After a minute of that, he replaces the dagger and pulls from his bag a hand mirror.
Looking into the mirror, the face he sees is not his own. Two deep blue eyes stare back at him from a fair and lovely face framed by long locks of golden hair. Perfectly formed red lips part in speech, though no sound issues from the mirror's surface.
The watcher nods his head in affirmation, and then breaks the silence with a whisper,
''Yes, my queen. I understand and it shall be done.''
END OF CHAPTER THREE
/facepalm
Why didn't I see that coming? It's so obvious.
Bravo, ewan. You had me stumped with this one.