Page 107 of 277
Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:10 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Even though that would be pretty cool, it would probably be a logistical nightmare, especially since it seems like we have to start moving now in order to get to the Keep by the third day. Plus I'd rather not be underfoot when an entire village fails their horror checks at once.
Anyway, I think our best bet would probably be to let the townspeople know what's going on, and see if we can get any more useful information about the witch and the keep out of them. I guess it's also possible that van Diecks is trying to feint us out; if he's going to kill anybody else, my bet's on Nissa. Of course, it could just be a red herring, so maybe it would be best to let the townsfolk know about Dorgio's suspicion so they can keep an eye on Nissa and her sister.
Hmm, if only we could get some horses...
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:01 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
What happened to Buckman's pistols? Were they still on his body when we found them, and if so, did somebody take them with us?
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:29 am
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:What happened to Buckman's pistols? Were they still on his body when we found them, and if so, did somebody take them with us?
They were
missing when you found his body laying dead.
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:00 pm
by steveflam
I think it best if we follow the party

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:41 pm
by JMaytr
jon is interested in the tracks...
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:59 am
by steveflam
Kind of figured Jon would be interested in the tracks

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:28 pm
by ewancummins
Okay, y'all:
I'm going to be doing Army stuff from tomorrow evening until about two weeks from now, minimum. I don't have next weekend off from work, either. This is a temporray sitution only- I'm teaching classess for a few weeks. It'll be pretty much the last thing I do in the Reserves, because I'm out very soon after this. I'll probably be posting much less frequently over the next two weeks.
_________________
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:12 am
by Le Noir Faineant
Hey,
I am still around.
Internet should be coming to my house on Tuesday,
and then, hopefully, I'll be back as usual.
R
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:35 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
WB, Raf!
Casting Detect Magic.
Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:41 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Spellcraft check: 16
Knowledge (arcana) check: 7
Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:12 pm
by ewancummins
Alright-
Detect magic shows a strong aura of conjuration magic, one that is quite similiar to the aura of the portal-pool beneath the Grim Bastion [though not quite as potent, perhaps].
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:30 am
by ewancummins
I wanna see if the rest of the party has the balls to follow.
Don't worry, Tony and Trebor, I'll update you both soon.
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:48 am
by steveflam
For being the smallest party member Norzak has the pills to rivalize anyone

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:19 pm
by ewancummins
I will update tonight.
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:11 am
by Le Noir Faineant
I am back, finally!
You tell me, and I keeeeeeeeell it!
...Errrh, what's our current situation?
