Page 108 of 277
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:25 am
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:I am back, finally!
You tell me, and I keeeeeeeeell it!
...Errrh, what's our current situation?

Party tracked [well, locals tracked with dogs and party followed] Wat and Van Diecks to a weird stone circle in the woods. Locals got all skeevy about it. Discussion about circle- it is magic and the aura remsbles that of the magic portal pool. Jon noticed blood in the rocks. Gets into circle, nothing happens. Discusssion..mumble, mumble. Jon cuts himself and drips his blood on the rocks for the second time, then gets into circle.
POOF! He vanishes. Others do the same, with same result.
So- is Cirdan going to give a wee dram of his blood to the witch-stones in order to join his fellows? Or does he have other plans?
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:10 am
by Lord Skybolt
Since the spell is a touch spell he will hold the charge on the spell if no target presents itself . Since he can hold the charge indefinitely on it as per pg141 of PHB .
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:59 am
by Le Noir Faineant
ewancummins wrote:
So- is Cirdan going to give a wee dram of his blood to the witch-stones in order to join his fellows? Or does he have other plans?
Sure!
Fighty time, fighty time, blood blood blood!
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:45 am
by ewancummins
D20 rolls from each of you, please.
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:52 am
by JMaytr
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:08 am
by steveflam
Roll sent. A 20.
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:15 am
by Le Noir Faineant
Didn't you do all the rolls, Ewan?

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:47 pm
by Adam
19 from me.
8 for the initiative that I am sure is coming.
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:25 pm
by ewancummins
Initiative order[ I've rolled for some of you, in order to speed things up]:
Jon 17
Cirdan 16
VAN DIECKS 14
Norzak 13
Benn 8
Alain 7
Dorgio 4
I have actions for Jon, Cirdan, and Norzak. I know what VD is doing,natch. I'll run the first half of the round now- and then Alain, Benn and Dorgio may all act [still round 1].
Keep in mind that the hallway is only five feet wide, so it's difficult for multiple people to attack VD in melee at the same time. Ranged attacks and spells are another matter- but keep in mind that you might hit a buddy [unless you've got Improved Precise Shot or a no miss attack].
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:29 pm
by steveflam
Am I to presume that whomever is in hand to hand, would benefit from my shadow attacking VD from behind, thus getting the flank bonus, shadow included?
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:40 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Am I to presume that whomever is in hand to hand, would benefit from my shadow attacking VD from behind, thus getting the flank bonus, shadow included?
Sure.
EDIT- Cirdan cannot get the bonus. Knights don't flank, it is against their
code of honor!
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:42 pm
by steveflam
K so Norzak casts his spell. Shadow moves behind the wererat or soon to be wererat Van Dieks.
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:11 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:K so Norzak casts his spell. Shadow moves behind the wererat or soon to be wererat Van Dieks.
I apologize. I messed up. I had miscalculated VD's touch AC and left out the effects of
Precise Shot. Never let it be said that your DM is not honest.
That
was a hit from Norzak!
Let me edit this mess...
roll a save...
oh snaps!
a
1 does not save!
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:16 pm
by steveflam
Precise Shot, those who cast rays Love You!
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:41 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Precise Shot, those who cast rays Love You!
Check my above post.