Page 111 of 277

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:16 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:36 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Rolled a 12 for the attack

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2149063/

Miss...



Benn goes for his round 3 action, and then it's the top of the new round [4].

EDIT: Perhaps Benn is paralyzed with terror? [Or maybe Adam is paralyzed with that cursed gamers' bane: real life stuff.]

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:42 pm
by steveflam
K same thing for Norzak. He is holding on for dear life. Giddyup, wereweasel!

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:34 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Dorgio will stick close to Alain and cast Light of Mercuria when his turn comes around.

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:00 pm
by Adam
Sorry, been busy this week. I'm casting sanctuary.

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:12 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Sorry, been busy this week. I'm casting sanctuary.
Noted.

I need actions for Cirdan and Norzak.
I know what Van Diecks and Woultha are going to do, of course.
Everyone else may post actions/rolls here in OOC, if you like.

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:39 pm
by steveflam
Ray of Exhaustion on Jon, ewan.

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:41 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Ray of Exhaustion on Jon, ewan.
Roger that. Gimme a touch attack roll, please.

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:05 pm
by steveflam
Ok. MWAHAHAHA! 20 :P

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:27 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Ok. MWAHAHAHA! 20 :P
A hit. Jmatyr has been informed of the effects on his PC.

Now let's hear from Raf about Cirdan.

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:59 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
Image

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:10 pm
by JMaytr
Everyone prefers a clean pu....kitty

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:06 pm
by ewancummins
Norzak has already cast a spell [on Jon] this round. Those missiles will be fired next round, then.

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:12 pm
by Adam
In advance, I'm using Dark Knowledge: Tactics next round. Plus 1's for all!

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:20 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:In advance, I'm using Dark Knowledge: Tactics next round. Plus 1's for all!
Nice. I forget- is that a standard action?

In any case, Dorgio and Alain are now up.

I have JMatyr's action [PM] for next round [5].