Mists over the Musarde OOC
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
Alain is just going to wait for Dorgio to guide/tell him when to try to strike Woultha with his hand .
Last edited by Lord Skybolt on Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Alright- Benn still gets an action [and his spiritual weapon may attack as long as the spell lasts]. Alain and Dorgio may act. If Dorgio aids Alain, then cancel out 2 points worth of attack penalty incurred for being blind. I'll also reduce Woutha's cover/concelament [50% auto miss down to 25%]. That would be a standard action for BOTH Alain and Dorgio, should you guys do it that way. Let me know.
As soon as I have actions for these three PCs, I will post updates and a new round.
As soon as I have actions for these three PCs, I will post updates and a new round.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Brock Marsh Runoff
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: New Haven, CT
Is Wolutha within striking distance of Dorgio or Alain? If so, then Dorgio will spend this round aiding Alain's attack. if not, he'll cast LoM.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Yes, as she drifts down the hall towards the party, she's close enough for you guys to attack her if you take a step.Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Is Wolutha within striking distance of Dorgio or Alain? If so, then Dorgio will spend this round aiding Alain's attack. if not, he'll cast LoM.
EDIT- Benn's spiritual weapon hit [ a 19 w/o bonuses!] and did damage. Alain [with Dorgio helping him] also hit[ another 19 before bonuses and penalties were applied]. Woultha flubbed her save[ a 1, even with bonuses, is a sucky roll]. Her cover/concleament roll failed, too [a 29, when she needed 25 or less]. Good thing Dorgio helped, or it would have surely missed.
NOTE- Alain is still blind and Cirdan is still weakened.
Initiative is only important now if you guys are trying to fight Jon/interrupt one another's actions. Otherwise, just post.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
It's certainly a rumor your PC may have run across in his researches. Whether it is true....Adam wrote:Is it known that you can cure lycanthropy by killing the original lycanthrope? Or is that something that would require some study?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
I certainly hope we can figure out a way to kill/disrupt her essence for good . And it would really be good if we went up a level after that as Remove Blindness/Deafness is a 3rd level Clerical spell/Paladin Spell .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Indeed. Well, in the meantime, Alain may need to adjust to being blind. Of course, it's always possible that you can find a higher level cleric and convince him to cure you.Lord Skybolt wrote:I certainly hope we can figure out a way to kill/disrupt her essence for good . And it would really be good if we went up a level after that as Cure Blindness/Deafness is a 3rd level Clerical spell .
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
Oh and by the way Woultha will not be running for long so we need to decide what to do quickly . If Alain wasn't blinded I would be all up for exploring the keep, but as it is I'm for a retreating for now to regroup .
I don't think their is one available here though !!!!!
I don't think their is one available here though !!!!!
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Availability of a higher level cleric? Hmmmm...well, maybe you can find cultists of INCABULOS? I'm sure they'd be most willing to take on a charity case.Lord Skybolt wrote:Oh and by the way Woultha will not be running for long so we need to decide what to do quickly . If Alain wasn't blinded I would be all up for exploring the keep, but as it is I'm for a retreating for now to regroup .
I don't think their is one available here though !!!!!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- Lord Skybolt
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 2368
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Portland,OR
