Page 112 of 277
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:55 am
by Lord Skybolt
No it's not . It is a move action only .
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:57 am
by Lord Skybolt
Alain is just going to wait for Dorgio to guide/tell him when to try to strike Woultha with his hand .
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:57 am
by ewancummins
Alright- Benn still gets an action [and his spiritual weapon may attack as long as the spell lasts]. Alain and Dorgio may act. If Dorgio aids Alain, then cancel out 2 points worth of attack penalty incurred for being blind. I'll also reduce Woutha's cover/concelament [50% auto miss down to 25%]. That would be a standard action for BOTH Alain and Dorgio, should you guys do it that way. Let me know.
As soon as I have actions for these three PCs, I will post updates and a new round.
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:31 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Is Wolutha within striking distance of Dorgio or Alain? If so, then Dorgio will spend this round aiding Alain's attack. if not, he'll cast LoM.
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:07 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Is Wolutha within striking distance of Dorgio or Alain? If so, then Dorgio will spend this round aiding Alain's attack. if not, he'll cast LoM.
Yes, as she drifts down the hall towards the party, she's close enough for you guys to attack her if you take a step.
EDIT- Benn's spiritual weapon hit [ a 19 w/o bonuses!] and did damage. Alain [with Dorgio helping him] also hit[ another 19 before bonuses and penalties were applied]. Woultha flubbed her save[ a 1, even with bonuses, is a sucky roll]. Her cover/concleament roll failed, too [a 29, when she needed 25 or less]. Good thing Dorgio helped, or it would have surely missed.
NOTE- Alain is still blind and Cirdan is still weakened.
Initiative is only important now if you guys are trying to fight Jon/interrupt one another's actions. Otherwise, just post.
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:54 pm
by Adam
Is it known that you can cure lycanthropy by killing the original lycanthrope? Or is that something that would require some study?
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:02 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Is it known that you can cure lycanthropy by killing the original lycanthrope? Or is that something that would require some study?
It's certainly a rumor your PC may have run across in his researches. Whether it is true....
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:32 pm
by steveflam
UH yeah or there maybe another way, but that is up to the discretion of our DM [See my game

] I seriously doubt it will happen for us, heh.
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:00 am
by Lord Skybolt
I certainly hope we can figure out a way to kill/disrupt her essence for good . And it would really be good if we went up a level after that as Remove Blindness/Deafness is a 3rd level Clerical spell/Paladin Spell .
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:04 am
by ewancummins
Lord Skybolt wrote:I certainly hope we can figure out a way to kill/disrupt her essence for good . And it would really be good if we went up a level after that as Cure Blindness/Deafness is a 3rd level Clerical spell .
Indeed. Well, in the meantime, Alain may need to adjust to being blind. Of course, it's always possible that you can find a higher level cleric and convince him to cure you.
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:06 am
by Lord Skybolt
Oh and by the way Woultha will not be running for long so we need to decide what to do quickly . If Alain wasn't blinded I would be all up for exploring the keep, but as it is I'm for a retreating for now to regroup .
I don't think their is one available here though !!!!!
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:10 am
by ewancummins
Lord Skybolt wrote:Oh and by the way Woultha will not be running for long so we need to decide what to do quickly . If Alain wasn't blinded I would be all up for exploring the keep, but as it is I'm for a retreating for now to regroup .
I don't think their is one available here though !!!!!
Availability of a higher level cleric? Hmmmm...well, maybe you can find cultists of INCABULOS? I'm sure they'd be most willing to take on a charity case.

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:15 am
by Lord Skybolt
No I don't think so !!!!!
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:44 am
by steveflam
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:56 am
by steveflam
OK who has the key right now?