Page 113 of 277

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:26 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:OK who has the key right now?
Benn has it, so far as you know.

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:06 pm
by steveflam
I will post tonight as I am not at home right now. Got your msg ewan :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Dorgio's casting cure light wounds on himself, and Cirdan too if he needs it.

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:04 pm
by steveflam
OK posted!

The dream Norzak had was a long time ago in our time, not game time, so I had to look at it again to remember it hee hee hee!

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:35 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Ah, intra-party conflict. An old philosophy professor once told me, "Tragedy is the conflict of good versus good."

You know, unless Jon really is a horrible serial killer. :shock:

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:45 pm
by JMaytr
:twisted:

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:19 am
by Lord Skybolt
Awesome Speech from Jon :!: :!: :!: 8) 8)

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:55 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Just so we're all on the same page...
Jonathan looks down at Rosalind with a look of curiosity. That was what the adults always whispered about with red faces and sly glances? He was unimpressed. This, intimacy, was nothing compared to the hunt. Of battling a Night Thing with nothing but his dagger and wits. I'm still a boy in many ways, Jonathan reminded himself, perhaps when I am older, more of a man, perhaps then I will have a taste for the more more fleshly pursuits. Still in enchanted by the woman's hair, he turned from her and left the room, knowing he'd be back.


Haha, insomnia!

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:06 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Hey, just a heads up, I'm heading out on a trip in about an hour, so I won't be in contact for the rest of the day. I should be back sometime tomorrow, though.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:35 pm
by JMaytr
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jonathan came back with Norzak....

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:14 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
Either murder me or stand aside.
:twisted: Sure you don't want to edit, my friend?

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:00 pm
by ewancummins
Oh, snaps! Do I detect some high drama? This rocks.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:10 pm
by Lord Skybolt
BY the way Woultha shall only be running for a maxium of 48 seconds/8 rounds guys so we need to decide what to do quickly .

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:11 pm
by steveflam
Lord Skybolt wrote:BY the way Woultha shall only be running for a maxium of 48 seconds/8 rounds guys so we need to decide what to do quickly .
Ditto, Lord Skybolt. Norzak is sayin teh same thing cept get over the argument and lets get moving!

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:17 pm
by ewancummins
Counting down...