Page 114 of 277

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:02 pm
by steveflam
JMaytr wrote:"Then lets hurry and find one. I don't want to be here when the witch returns."
Yeah like that will happen right here and now :twisted: :twisted:

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:15 pm
by ewancummins
Heheheheheheee....HOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOO....

mUAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:twisted: :shock: :twisted: :evil: :lol:

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:22 pm
by steveflam
You sicko! :P

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:19 am
by Adam
Sorry, I've been getting ready for a conference last week. This week I'm going to the conference in Oxford England. I expect there will be internet access so I can post at night, but if I'm not online, you'll know why.

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:24 am
by Adam
And as an aside, I find it ironic that Jon's upset with us for torturing prisoners, but he's bonded most closely with Norzak, the one that does the torture.

Hmm. 8)

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:39 am
by JMaytr
Jon just pointing out that the group is not in a position to get all righteous on him since they have been sort of baddies... :arijani:

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:02 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Good luck, Adam! You do oncology research, right?

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:27 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Ewan, I sent you a PM, but I don't know if it went through. If not, let me know and I'll resend.

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:59 am
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ewan, I sent you a PM, but I don't know if it went through. If not, let me know and I'll resend.
I have replied.

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:50 am
by Le Noir Faineant
:D Always wanted to say that in a game.

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:51 am
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote::D Always wanted to say that in a game.
Cool beans!

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:28 am
by Lord Skybolt
Oh I looked up chill touch and it does not have a duration in the normal sense, just how many times it can be used before it runs out .

Hey and Ewan I was wondering if a ghost or even somebody else got really close to Alain like within 10ft right in front of him could some one help him aim a ray type spell that comes directly out his finger such as Disrupt undead ?

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:33 am
by JMaytr
you could make a listen check to pinpoint where someone is when you can't see. It should help...

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:49 am
by steveflam
Adam wrote:And as an aside, I find it ironic that Jon's upset with us for torturing prisoners, but he's bonded most closely with Norzak, the one that does the torture.

Hmm. 8)
When's the last time Norzak did anything evil?
Since Jon has been around he's been a little tame in my eyes :P

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:12 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
[edit, never mind on the clw that was posted a few minutes ago, I re-read the IC thread]