Page 115 of 277

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:06 pm
by ewancummins
Lord Skybolt wrote:Oh I looked up chill touch and it does not have a duration in the normal sense, just how many times it can be used before it runs out .

Hey and Ewan I was wondering if a ghost or even somebody else got really close to Alain like within 10ft right in front of him could some one help him aim a ray type spell that comes directly out his finger such as Disrupt undead ?
Yes, but with penalties.

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:26 pm
by Adam
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Good luck, Adam! You do oncology research, right?
Sort of. I work with Papillomaviruses, which causes cervical cancer along with your average everyday warts. You've probably seen a commercial for Gardasil, the HPV vaccine, on TV.

Thanks.

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:29 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Good luck, Adam! You do oncology research, right?
Sort of. I work with Papillomaviruses, which causes cervical cancer along with your average everyday warts. You've probably seen a commercial for Gardasil, the HPV vaccine, on TV.

Thanks.
WARTS! I used to love freeze-burning them off patients with the cryo- kit.

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:33 pm
by JMaytr
damn herpes

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:35 pm
by ewancummins
JMaytr wrote:damn herpes
No, we used a different treatment for that.

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:41 pm
by JMaytr
I knew that doctor was a tad young when I had him check out my junk :arijani:

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:30 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Benn, very cool!

Ewan, are you a medic, or is freeze-burning just one of the perks of being an NCO? :D



Anyway, I don't guess anybody has a spell that could summon up an army of vengeful ghost babies do they? No, not a fourth level? Oh well!

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:46 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Benn, very cool!

Ewan, are you a medic, or is freeze-burning just one of the perks of being an NCO? :D



Anyway, I don't guess anybody has a spell that could summon up an army of vengeful ghost babies do they? No, not a fourth level? Oh well!
Yeah, I'm a medic.

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:03 pm
by ewancummins
I have rolled initiative, to get things going. The rolls, with mods added:


Wolutha 22
Cirdan 18
Norzak 15
Benn 13
Dorgio 4
Alain 4


Declare actions and do your thing. This is round one of the new fight. Yes, I am keeping track of how long certain spells last, and will let you know when you are now longer affected by nastybadness [except Alain, who is perma-blind - unless he can find a cure].

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:47 pm
by ewancummins
She's got a shield up, now. :twisted: Smart baddies adapt to PC tactics, just like PCs adapt to monster tactics.

Tarlyn, you may do an invis castle roll for your shadow. His attack may hit.

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:50 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Okay, casting Light of Mercuria, (also, hoping that shield isn't all inclusive!)

Also, huzzah backstory!

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:55 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Okay, casting Light of Mercuria, (also, hoping that shield isn't all inclusive!)

Also, huzzah backstory!
Yes, there is a full backstory for all important NPCs in my campaign. It just doesn't often come out all at once. Rather than a long expository monologue at the end, I like to leave scraps and clues for observant, questioning players. You guys have to piece much of it together from such clues, if you want to know the history. I think it's more fun that way.

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:06 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
In that case, maybe Dorgio will eventually find out why he keeps running into (and bringing unwitting disaster to) so many people named Miklos. :)

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:07 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:In that case, maybe Dorgio will eventually find out why he keeps running into (and bringing unwitting disaster to) so many people named Miklos. :)
There's a reason for this, as well. :wink:

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:24 pm
by steveflam
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2163149/


That gives a 14 for the attack, ewan. I doubt it hits!