Page 119 of 277

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:54 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
My vote's for sticking together.

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:04 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:My vote's for sticking together.
I'm making a player's map of the castle for y'all. Nothing fancy, but it should help. I'll scan it and provide a link.

Expect more updates soon- including ongoing search results for the keep and dungeons. I'm working this week, but I'll have some time at night to do this.

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:57 pm
by Adam
I'm back. Are we all dead?

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:09 pm
by steveflam
Um no but I think the bitch witch is!

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:13 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Um no but I think the bitch witch is!
Of course she's dead....do you know any ghosts who aren't?

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:15 pm
by steveflam
OK I mean reall really dead as in not coming back ever again! :P

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:09 pm
by JMaytr
:arijani: :arijani:

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:26 pm
by steveflam
JMaytr wrote::arijani: :arijani:
You're so reassuring! Norzak's gonna find you a girlfriend so you can calm down and stuff :P

P.S she will have a beard cuz why would he find you one who wasn't bearded????? :twisted:

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:28 pm
by Adam
Yeah, sure. Pull the other one.

*keeps his ghost fighting kit, all the same.*

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:08 am
by Lord Skybolt
By the way when you can take 20 a on skill check it means that you don't roll the dice and instead you check 20 times . And takes 20 times as long also . Which means taking 20+your skill modifier . As an example : if your skill mod is +8 then take 20 would result in a 28 result .

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:49 pm
by ewancummins
I'm assuming Cirdan is still tagging along with Benn and Dorgio- meaning he's in or near the library. Raf, let me know if that's not the case.


Other guys- expect more updates soon. You may ask questions about things you've found, of course.

Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:19 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Careful Norzak, when you wind that mechanism, it's going to play a song from Chess the Musical...play it for 2d20 damage. :D

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:50 am
by Le Noir Faineant
Amazing!!! :twisted:

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:55 am
by steveflam
GAH!

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:47 pm
by ewancummins
Rafe has informed me that he'll be busy for a while. Cirdan is an NPC for the duration of Rafe's absence.