Page 120 of 277

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:52 am
by Le Noir Faineant
:) Hi all,

Just a quick note: I am off due to very close exams, but just for a time.
In the meantime, all the best, pals!

Rafe

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:54 am
by ewancummins
I won't be posting much at all until Friday next. Now is the time of moving!

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:19 pm
by ewancummins
I'm at the in-laws' house, so I had thought that I had better check the boards while able to do so.

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:16 pm
by steveflam
Adam, sorry, but Norzak has Benn's best interest at heart. He'll gladly pay for a new shirt if he has too!

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:20 am
by Adam
I'm sure he has plenty of spares, if we ever get back to Pont Au Museau.

On that note, did somebody pack Van Deicks' body with us so we can at least show that to the Vistanna. They won't be pleased that we failed their instructions, but it's better than showing up empty handed I have to presume.

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:07 am
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:I'm sure he has plenty of spares, if we ever get back to Pont Au Museau.

On that note, did somebody pack Van Deicks' body with us so we can at least show that to the Vistanna. They won't be pleased that we failed their instructions, but it's better than showing up empty handed I have to presume.
GVD is still laying out in a dungeon hallway...unless he's not. Have you checked on his mangled corpse, recently?

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:33 pm
by ewancummins
OOC Note- Wat's weird old dialect is getting easier for you all to penetrate, the more time you spend with him. He can speak slowly and allow for translation, if needed.

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:49 pm
by Lord Skybolt
Alain is waiting for something to happen after he hears the sound of hoof beats on the roof .

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:48 am
by ewancummins
Quick informal poll, guys:

How is everyone enjoying the game , thus far?

Is it too fast/too slow? Everyone getting enough face time? Questions/comments/concerns?

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:42 pm
by Lord Skybolt
It's cool except for Alain being Blinded .

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:31 pm
by steveflam
I like the roleplaying in it, the interaction between the players and of course the evil plot of the DM.

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:51 pm
by JMaytr
It's cool. Especially the part about Alain being blinded... :wink:

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:55 pm
by ewancummins
Well, being blind is better than being dead.

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:23 pm
by ewancummins
Okay guys- moving the scene along unless anybody is doing anything special this night.

I'm assuming that casters will want at least 8 hours of sleep, to renew spells in the morning. Is Benn going to sleep or study, this night? Cirdan will sleep- he was pretty banged up and needs the rest. Wat is sleeping.

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:20 pm
by Adam
The search for knowledge never ends! Besides, I didn't use up too many of my spells, and we're not planning on getting into anymore trouble. (Yeah right.)