Page 122 of 277
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:33 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Just so we're clear, the mirror Cirdan gave Dorgio is not the magical one right? IIRC, Benn still has the magic mirror.
100% correct.
Cirdan's mirror is the little polished tin kind. Benn has a magical hand mirror, the sort a fine lady might own.
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:35 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:I believe that is correct.
There's no recording of what the Incabulites did with her after she killed herself is there? Finding her body and burying it properly might help put her spirit to rest. Or it might just piss her off more.
Why do I have a sinking feeling we're going to be taking this pilgrimage sometime in the future?
No record of anything like that.
Hehehe
Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:32 am
by Adam
ewancummins wrote:
Hehehe
That's what I was afraid of.
Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am
by JMaytr
Rob knows the difference, but Jon doesn't.
Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:06 pm
by ewancummins
JMaytr wrote:Rob knows the difference, but Jon doesn't.
Very good point. The others haven't really shared that information with Jon. He doesn't know much about their adventures
before they met him.
Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:44 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
ewancummins wrote:JMaytr wrote:Rob knows the difference, but Jon doesn't.
Very good point. The others haven't really shared that information with Jon. He doesn't know much about their adventures
before they met him.
Yeah, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't confused OOC, thanks for pointing that out. And casting detect magic.
Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:17 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:ewancummins wrote:JMaytr wrote:Rob knows the difference, but Jon doesn't.
Very good point. The others haven't really shared that information with Jon. He doesn't know much about their adventures
before they met him.
Yeah, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't confused OOC, thanks for pointing that out. And casting detect magic.
- no magic from the depression or nearby area.
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:53 am
by steveflam
Wanna bet what Alain heard was VD escaping?
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:11 am
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Wanna bet what Alain heard was VD escaping?

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:36 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Ha! And here I was thinking we'd got it done with time to spare.
This is off topic, but I just saw "I Sell the Dead," this weekend, a horror-comedy about two Victorian era grave robbers. It's worth checking out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psfPNVTZjzc
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:47 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ha! And here I was thinking we'd got it done with time to spare.
This is off topic, but I just saw "I Sell the Dead," this weekend, a horror-comedy about two Victorian era grave robbers. It's worth checking out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psfPNVTZjzc
Time to spare....
I Sell the Dead! Kewl beans
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:44 pm
by steveflam
ewan, from where Norzak is, can he load his x-bow and take aim on
the beast? I mean without alarming it. And is the range good for a light x-bow?
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:20 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:ewan, from where Norzak is, can he load his x-bow and take aim on
the beast? I mean without alarming it. And is the range good for a light x-bow?
Yes. you are within range, and it's not a long shot. The foliage is enough to provide some
concealment, but no effective
cover. If you want to risk being heard [Move Silently check needed] you can scootch up and get within 30 for sneak attack with crossbow. That's a...DC 17 Move Silently check. Taking twenty is not an option on this one, of course.
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:30 pm
by steveflam
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:37 am
by ewancummins
Alright, y'all have surprise round! Norzak's attack goes first. Do your thang. Let's see an attack and damage roll.