Page 123 of 277

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:48 am
by steveflam
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2234664/

17 + whatever else bonus Norzak gets. I will roll a d8 but doesn't Norzak get a sneak attack bonus at 30 feet? I believe he is behind the boar.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2234667/

That's 7 damage on a d8. If Norzak gets a sneka attack you can roll it ewan ;)

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:11 am
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2234664/

17 + whatever else bonus Norzak gets. I will roll a d8 but doesn't Norzak get a sneak attack bonus at 30 feet? I believe he is behind the boar.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2234667/

That's 7 damage on a d8. If Norzak gets a sneka attack you can roll it ewan ;)
He's flanking a surprised opponent- yes, he gets SA.

I'll have to roll when I get back from school.

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:53 am
by ewancummins
HA! 16 damage to Cirdan! Hooray for the big pig!

Okay, Surprise round and first round are over. What's Norzak doing?

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:28 pm
by ewancummins
I'm assuming that Benn is doing a very methodical and complete search, Adam. Taking 20, even?

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:59 pm
by steveflam
RAy of exhaustion

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:13 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:RAy of exhaustion

The ray was sucessful[ I rolled for you to speed things up- a 20 for touch attack...and my boar rolled a 1 for its save. :oops: ]

Cirdan did some damage, and Wat managed to pull of a crit hit- but the mighty dire-boar cannot be stopped so easily! Muwahahahaha!!

Boar did another 16 points!

Let's see what Norzak does now. You may roll your own attacks/damage, if you are attacking. If you prefer that I roll, I will.

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:37 pm
by steveflam
Roll for me I am at work. Using the sword. BUt am going to attempt to run up its back to stab it through the head.

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:16 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Roll for me I am at work. Using the sword. BUt am going to attempt to run up its back to stab it through the head.
Roger that1

Okay the big pig just tried rolling on Norzak! 8 points damage!

Cirdan and Wat have gone again, now it's norzak's turn. This one won't be a sneak attack- you are no longer flanking it and it can see you.

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:12 pm
by steveflam
Stabby with the short sword!

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:12 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Stabby with the short sword!
Are you still at work? Shall I roll?

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:21 pm
by steveflam
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2235357/

19 plus his bonuses....... so 21 maybe a crit!

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2235359/

15 + 2 =17 to confirm?

So it is either

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2235361/

6 or 12, right?

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:22 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2235357/

19 plus his bonuses....... so 21 maybe a crit!

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2235359/

15 + 2 =17 to confirm?

So it is either

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2235361/

6 or 12, right?
Indeed!

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:24 pm
by steveflam
Whoa! Does Norzak do extra damage with his unbathed body? :P

The stench I mean he he he!

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:31 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Whoa! Does Norzak do extra damage with his unbathed body? :P

The stench I mean he he he!
Hhehehe- that dire boar fought into the negative hit point range, dude! They aint no joke.

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:37 pm
by steveflam
Wow I'm all fer klempt... sniff,,,,, Norzak made his first kill on a hunt and a dire boar no less LOL!