Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:Wat spends a full minute simply staring at the huge dead animal. Perhaps he's overcome by the great success of the hunt...



Crazy dwarf! Can't he read lips? I clearly mouthed the word 'NO!' I can't believe that we are alive and this huge beast is dead. It's a miracle.
No.......... Go.............. pretty close, but hey it adds to Norzaks craziness LOL!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:Wow I'm all fer klempt... sniff,,,,, Norzak made his first kill on a hunt and a dire boar no less LOL!
Badass.

Oh, and yeah, I rolled Sense Motive and Spot checks for Norzak, in secret. He failed- badly- so Wat's NOW came across as NO. Whoops. :wink:

[That downward hand gesture was meant to convey 'drop it, this thing will kill us!' The arrow knocked was just in case it heard or smelled your team and charged. :) ]
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:
tarlyn wrote:Wow I'm all fer klempt... sniff,,,,, Norzak made his first kill on a hunt and a dire boar no less LOL!
Badass.

Oh, and yeah, I rolled Sense Motive and Spot checks for Norzak, in secret. He failed- badly- so Wat's NOW came across as NO. Whoops. :wink:

[That downward hand gesture was meant to convey 'drop it, this thing will kill us!' The arrow knocked was just in case it heard or smelled your team and charged. :) ]
Yeah,,,, hehehehe hey we got grub!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:
ewancummins wrote:
tarlyn wrote:Wow I'm all fer klempt... sniff,,,,, Norzak made his first kill on a hunt and a dire boar no less LOL!
Badass.

Oh, and yeah, I rolled Sense Motive and Spot checks for Norzak, in secret. He failed- badly- so Wat's NOW came across as NO. Whoops. :wink:

[That downward hand gesture was meant to convey 'drop it, this thing will kill us!' The arrow knocked was just in case it heard or smelled your team and charged. :) ]
Yeah,,,, hehehehe hey we got grub!
There is a LOT of meat on this thing. Now you have to haul it back home!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

Image
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

LOL Adam hehhehehhehehheehhe....
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

ROFLMAO!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Clinton [Family Guy]: "My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did indeed begoogedied that girl. I beshmorgadied her beflavodie with my googas. And I am sorry."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Informal poll time;


Update frequency [by DM]- too fast/slow/just about right?

Gothic/spook factor: Does it feel 'Ravenloftian' enough to satisfy? Too much like a normal D&D high fantasy game?

Freedom of action: Do you guys feel railroaded? Confused by wealth of options? Happy with freedom of action?

Future of the campaign:- Assuming that your party completes the current adventure alive, would you guys like to keep playing? Time to retire, or keep going with new adventures?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewancummins wrote:Informal poll time;


Update frequency [by DM]- too fast/slow/just about right?

Gothic/spook factor: Does it feel 'Ravenloftian' enough to satisfy? Too much like a normal D&D high fantasy game?

Freedom of action: Do you guys feel railroaded? Confused by wealth of options? Happy with freedom of action?

Future of the campaign:- Assuming that your party completes the current adventure alive, would you guys like to keep playing? Time to retire, or keep going with new adventures?
Update frequency is fine by me.

Gothic Spook factor I have no problems with that at all. Just look at recently when all it was was a branch thumping on the roof but we thought otherwise....

I don't feel railroaded at all.

Future, well after this adventure why not continue. We are a good bunch together.
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

I editted my post ewan, so that they know the boar is not with them :)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

nOW WE HAVE ALL THE pcS TOGETHER. fEEL FREE TO ROLEPLAY AWAY, GUYS.

dON'T FORGET THAT wAT IS WAITING IN THE WOODS WITH A HUGE DEAD PIG!

Capslock. Screw it, I don't feel like fixing that. :wink:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

As far as we know, is Wat aware that Jon's a were? (no pun intended)
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

I suppose it's up to Herr GM to determine what I really know. I have a +10 to knowledge: whatever it's safe to assume.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
Post Reply