Page 124 of 277
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:44 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:Wat spends a full minute simply staring at the huge dead animal. Perhaps he's overcome by the great success of the hunt...
Crazy dwarf! Can't he read lips? I clearly mouthed the word 'NO!' I can't believe that we are alive and this huge beast is dead. It's a miracle.
No.......... Go.............. pretty close, but hey it adds to Norzaks craziness LOL!
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:47 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Wow I'm all fer klempt... sniff,,,,, Norzak made his first kill on a hunt and a dire boar no less LOL!
Badass.
Oh, and yeah, I rolled Sense Motive and Spot checks for Norzak,
in secret. He failed-
badly- so Wat's
NOW came across as
NO. Whoops.
[That downward hand gesture was meant to convey 'drop it, this thing will kill us!' The arrow knocked was just in case it heard or smelled your team and charged.

]
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:48 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:tarlyn wrote:Wow I'm all fer klempt... sniff,,,,, Norzak made his first kill on a hunt and a dire boar no less LOL!
Badass.
Oh, and yeah, I rolled Sense Motive and Spot checks for Norzak,
in secret. He failed-
badly- so Wat's
NOW came across as
NO. Whoops.
[That downward hand gesture was meant to convey 'drop it, this thing will kill us!' The arrow knocked was just in case it heard or smelled your team and charged.

]
Yeah,,,, hehehehe hey we got grub!
Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:51 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:ewancummins wrote:tarlyn wrote:Wow I'm all fer klempt... sniff,,,,, Norzak made his first kill on a hunt and a dire boar no less LOL!
Badass.
Oh, and yeah, I rolled Sense Motive and Spot checks for Norzak,
in secret. He failed-
badly- so Wat's
NOW came across as
NO. Whoops.
[That downward hand gesture was meant to convey 'drop it, this thing will kill us!' The arrow knocked was just in case it heard or smelled your team and charged.

]
Yeah,,,, hehehehe hey we got grub!
There is a LOT of meat on this thing. Now you have to haul it back home!
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:05 pm
by Adam
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:10 pm
by steveflam
LOL Adam hehhehehhehehheehhe....
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:16 pm
by ewancummins
ROFLMAO!
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:59 pm
by JMaytr
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:03 pm
by steveflam
Clinton [Family Guy]: "My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did indeed begoogedied that girl. I beshmorgadied her beflavodie with my googas. And I am sorry."
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:23 pm
by ewancummins
Informal poll time;
Update frequency [by DM]- too fast/slow/just about right?
Gothic/spook factor: Does it feel 'Ravenloftian' enough to satisfy? Too much like a normal D&D high fantasy game?
Freedom of action: Do you guys feel railroaded? Confused by wealth of options? Happy with freedom of action?
Future of the campaign:- Assuming that your party completes the current adventure alive, would you guys like to keep playing? Time to retire, or keep going with new adventures?
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:50 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:Informal poll time;
Update frequency [by DM]- too fast/slow/just about right?
Gothic/spook factor: Does it feel 'Ravenloftian' enough to satisfy? Too much like a normal D&D high fantasy game?
Freedom of action: Do you guys feel railroaded? Confused by wealth of options? Happy with freedom of action?
Future of the campaign:- Assuming that your party completes the current adventure alive, would you guys like to keep playing? Time to retire, or keep going with new adventures?
Update frequency is fine by me.
Gothic Spook factor I have no problems with that at all. Just look at recently when all it was was a branch thumping on the roof but we thought otherwise....
I don't feel railroaded at all.
Future, well after this adventure why not continue. We are a good bunch together.
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:55 am
by steveflam
I editted my post ewan, so that they know the boar is not with them

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:03 pm
by ewancummins
nOW WE HAVE ALL THE pcS TOGETHER. fEEL FREE TO ROLEPLAY AWAY, GUYS.
dON'T FORGET THAT wAT IS WAITING IN THE WOODS WITH A HUGE DEAD PIG!
Capslock. Screw it, I don't feel like fixing that.

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:12 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
As far as we know, is Wat aware that Jon's a were? (no pun intended)
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:29 pm
by Adam
I suppose it's up to Herr GM to determine what I really know. I have a +10 to knowledge: whatever it's safe to assume.