Page 126 of 277

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:08 pm
by JMaytr
Jonathan will attack and try to keep flank.

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:13 pm
by Adam
I'll cast bless on the group, and get out of the fire.

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:04 pm
by ewancummins
Roger that.

I'll go ahead and update.

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:14 pm
by ewancummins
Okay , round 3. The Rider and Norzak have both gone. The rest of you may take actions for ROUND 3. You may also declare intent for round 4, if you like.

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:26 pm
by steveflam
Norzak, hoping that Dorgio has such a spell, will unsheath his short sword. Now that the LoM is gone, he will order his shadow to flank the rider with Jon and he will try to get close as he can to attack the thing.

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:30 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Norzak, hoping that Dorgio has such a spell, will unsheath his short sword. Now that the LoM is gone, he will order his shadow to flank the rider with Jon and he will try to get close as he can to attack the thing.
noted

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:09 pm
by Adam
Attempt to use knowledge skills to identify what sort of creature the knight is, then as a standard action use dark knowledge:tactics to try to give everybody another +1 (and maybe figure out what hurts this guys.)

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:01 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Attempt to use knowledge skills to identify what sort of creature the knight is, then as a standard action use dark knowledge:tactics to try to give everybody another +1 (and maybe figure out what hurts this guys.)
The attacker is undead.

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:52 pm
by Adam
23 knoweldge religion

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:56 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:23 knoweldge religion
Okay-

corporeal Undead

tireless/immune to ennervating/exhausting effects like Norzak's ray



presumably vulnerable to destructive magic and to positive energy flows

intelligent

Somehow
bound to/in the thrall of the 'Queen'


resistant to stabbing/piercing attacks

very strong

not slow like a zombie

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:47 am
by ewancummins
NOTE- The whole party is now blessed. Benn may speak and advise, giving his allies benefit of his Dark Knowledge.

Based on PMs and OOC posts, I have posted an update showing the actions of Alain and Benn in round 3. Norzak has acted already [his sepll that didn't work].

What are Jon and Dorgio doing in round 3? If no word is given, I may assume Jon keeps on attacking[ he's not doing much damage, but it's still something].

EDIT- Dorgio has gone.

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:13 am
by Adam
Well, I either just did something very intelligent, or very stupid. We'll find out in a moment, I'm sure.

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:45 pm
by Lord Skybolt
Last PM I gave to you did not count in being Blessed or Archivists Bonus so add that to what I gave you .

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:11 pm
by ewancummins
Lord Skybolt wrote:Last PM I gave to you did not count in being Blessed or Archivists Bonus so add that to what I gave you .
Roger. Hitting him with a ranged touch attack isn't too hard- unless you are blind. Even with Wat's help, there's still a penalty.

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:18 pm
by steveflam
Ok, ewan, Norzak knows Alain can cast spells, right, but is blind. Just like he has done before, he will make it up to the rest of the party. As in my pm to you, he won't attempt anything if Benn gives the mirror.

If Benn doesn't give the mirror, then he will yell out to Alain where the rider is while his shadow attacks the rider. I am presuming shadow can harm the rider as it is a magical kind of creature itself? A pm is coming for Norzak's next action.