Page 127 of 277

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:16 pm
by ewancummins
It's Rider with a capital R. It's a proper noun, a name. Y'all are fighting the undead champion, the Rider-in-Iron, the one from Wat's tale.
He's NOT on his horse. His horse is outside, beating up Cirdan.

In case there was any confusion, I can edit.

NOTE- Benn has the magic mirror. Dorgio has just dropped a nonmagical tin mirror that belongs to Cirdan. Not the same mirror, guys. Just heading confusion off at the pass. :wink:

Got a PM from Tarlyn, must edit last post. Will fix it now.

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:56 pm
by Adam
It appears the point is moot, as Alain just blindsided the Rider. He'll doubtless be in no mood to talk now.

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:16 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:It appears the point is moot, as Alain just blindsided the Rider. He'll doubtless be in no mood to talk now.
Just going off Skybolt's PMs. Keep in mind, his PC is BLIND, so he has limited information to use.

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:47 am
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:
Adam wrote:It appears the point is moot, as Alain just blindsided the Rider. He'll doubtless be in no mood to talk now.
Just going off Skybolt's PMs. Keep in mind, his PC is BLIND, so he has limited information to use.
Very true, but Norzak is there to call out to Alain so he can cast spells at the rider, so to speak..... you've a pm ewan ;)

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:51 am
by ewancummins
Dorgio and Benn go, then it's round 6.

Keeping track of Jon's death spiral. :wink:

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:02 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
I'm at the lab right now so I don't have my stuff with me; can the spell in a priest's domain slot be swapped out for a healing, like the other spell slots?

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:55 am
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I'm at the lab right now so I don't have my stuff with me; can the spell in a priest's domain slot be swapped out for a healing, like the other spell slots?
No.

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:20 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
That's what I thought. Okay, Dorgio is officially out of Cure Moderate Wounds spells, so nobody else get cut in half!

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:35 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:That's what I thought. Okay, Dorgio is officially out of Cure Moderate Wounds spells, so nobody else get cut in half!
So, the one on Jon works? If so, he's now at 13 hit points- conscious and fully able to fight.

BTW, the dice have been kind to my undead knight. He's nasty, but that roller is a crit making machine for him. Damn. I suppose it doesn't help y'all that he jumped in when you were eating dinner- not all armed and ready for a fight.

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:38 pm
by steveflam
Think I am at half or so hp? ANyways still going to attack the Rider with my shadow to flank so we get bonuses to attack!

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:44 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Think I am at half or so hp? ANyways still going to attack the Rider with my shadow to flank so we get bonuses to attack!
Disarmed= no sword. You can punch him, or try to recover your blade,etc- but he'll get an AoO on ya.

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:27 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
ewancummins wrote: So, the one on Jon works? If so, he's now at 13 hit points- conscious and fully able to fight.
Yep, the healing on Jon was from a regular spell slot. Dorgio's got his 2nd level domain spell left, but he's out of the other L2 spells.

ewancummins wrote: I suppose it doesn't help y'all that he jumped in when you were eating dinner- not all armed and ready for a fight.
Funny how that works! :D

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:46 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:
I suppose it doesn't help y'all that he jumped in when you were eating dinner- not all armed and ready for a fight.
Yeah, kind of like telemarketers on the phone or Jehovah Witnesses at your door!

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:40 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:
ewancummins wrote:
I suppose it doesn't help y'all that he jumped in when you were eating dinner- not all armed and ready for a fight.
Yeah, kind of like telemarketers on the phone or Jehovah Witnesses at your door!
''HI, I'M THE RIDER-N-IRON, AN EVIL UNDEAD WARRIOR. DO YOU HAVE A FEW MINUTES TO TALK ABOUT THE BIBLE?''

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:34 pm
by ewancummins
Well, y'all beat him. Damnation, though, if he didn't nearly kill a couple of PCs.