Page 133 of 277
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:26 am
by ewancummins
''Now they will learn why they fear the dark.''
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:39 am
by Lord Skybolt
Alain does not fear the Dark as much as indecisiveness !!!
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:36 am
by Adam
I was assuming we would continue on to the keep, and waiting to post something when I actually had something to contribute.
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:05 am
by steveflam
Posted one from the keep!
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:36 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Just so long as we also learn the riddle of steel.

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:42 am
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Just so long as we also learn the riddle of steel.

Heheheheh, he got the reference.
Alright, forward motion it is!
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:14 pm
by ewancummins
Fireball does:
none to Jon or Alain [saves+ evasion]
20 points to Cirdan, Dorgio, Benn
24 to Norzak [additional dmg from alchemist's fire going off while on your person]
That was Wolutha's attack for the first round. She has inititiative but not surrpise. You guys may counterattack, run away like, help the injured,etc - as you like. Do stuff.
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:37 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
Yikes!
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:45 pm
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:Yikes!
BRING THE PAIN!
Oh, yeah.
Jon's going to extinguish the flaming dwarf, I see. Good idea, because I'd have given him more fire damage next round from the alchemist's fire.
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:30 pm
by steveflam
K busy so take care o tha rols n stuff, ewan. Sorry real life butted in for once ;(
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:07 pm
by ewancummins
Edited to account for Jon and Alain having evasion class feature.
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:11 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Okay, so it looks like Benn and Dorgio had the same idea. So Dorgi will help Benn take Alain (and Wat, if he's still alive) to cover.
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:40 pm
by ewancummins
I'm assuming that Cirdan will do something brave, as usual.
Look like the first round for you guys is:
aid others, move to cover, healing, extinguish flames.
I'll go ahead and post Wolutha's actions for the second round....
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:55 pm
by Adam
The psychotic knight and the academic are leading the charge. We're completely safe now.
Fireball from the window...hmm...I'll have to add that to the list of dirty DM tricks.
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:03 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:The psychotic knight and the academic are leading the charge. We're completely safe now.
Fireball from the window...hmm...I'll have to add that to the list of dirty DM tricks.
Yeah, she watched and waited for you all to come through the gate- putting people in a nice area for a fireball. High vantage point is handy.
Oh, and Norzak just got pimp-slapped down to
negative 4 hit points.
Jon took only 5 hit points.
NOTE; Dorgio just saved Wat's life. Wat's ambulatory, but still not in great shape.