Page 134 of 277
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:22 pm
by Lord Skybolt
Ewan, how far away is she any way from Alain and Wat's position ?
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:36 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Does Benn have the hemlock, or does Dorgio?
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:46 pm
by Adam
I was sort of thinking "split it amongst the party" but I didn't say it so I'm not sure.
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:10 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:I was sort of thinking "split it amongst the party" but I didn't say it so I'm not sure.
There was enough to make two small jars- one for Benn and one for Dorgio.
Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:22 pm
by ewancummins
Benn's spiritual weapon hit with a nat 20- a confirmed crit! That was enough to get her to fall back [for now, at least...]]- once the target is out of Benn's sight, the weapon will return to his side. He has use of it for four rounds.
Norzak is back in the fight , with 13 hit points to his name.
Jmatyr, make sure you check your PM box.
What is the party doing? Rushing the tower? Running away? Something else?
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:22 am
by Le Noir Faineant
*Yeah, Rafe, no problem not to post immediately after you read that thing with the fireball.
What could possibly happen?*

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:06 am
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:*Yeah, Rafe, no problem not to post immediately after you read that thing with the fireball.
What could possibly happen?*

Indeed. Well, that knight's challenge worked: she came out of hiding and attacked Cirdan with another nasty fire spell.
OUCH.
The rest of the party may take actions against Wolutha, if they like. Cirdan's call brought her down smack dab in the middle of you all, and she's only hovering about ten feet high, so spells, missiles, etc may hit her. Norzak's gonna have trouble jumping up to stb the ghostie, of course. Stumpy lil guy!
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:54 am
by Adam
Touch of healing ability on Cirdan. Hopefully there's still something left to heal.
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:57 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
So the castle looks like it's becoming more solid, is the same thing happening to Wolutha herself?
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:02 am
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:So the castle looks like it's becoming more solid, is the same thing happening to Wolutha herself?
No, she remains ghostly, at least for now.
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:13 am
by Le Noir Faineant
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:15 am
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:
He, if you wanna post, Raf, feel free. I though you were gone for a while, so I posted Cirdan getting up.
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:05 pm
by ewancummins
Okay, Wolutha will get back to killing the party when I get home from running my GURPS game.

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:07 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:Okay, Wolutha will get back to killing the party when I get home from running my GURPS game.

Not if we kill her first!
I am optimistic till we is all dead he he he!
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:58 pm
by Lord Skybolt
If Wat is awake Alain asks him to help aim his hand at her for Disrupt Undead . If he does here is the attack roll 18 vs. touch AC . Damage if it hits is 11 Damage since you said she was in the midst of us .
If he is not awake to help direct the spell then Alain is casting True Strike .
Read the spell Ewan as it is extremely relevant to Alain's condition .
Hey Adam where is are Tactics Bonus vs. Wolutha .