Page 138 of 277
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:02 pm
by ewancummins
JMaytr wrote:I was just trying to get more healing than the standard rate.
Of course, we'll put Jon on the 'Public Option.'
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:04 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:JMaytr wrote:I was just trying to get more healing than the standard rate.
Of course, we'll put Jon on the 'Public Option.'
LOL!
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:07 pm
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:Gaaaaaaah!!!
OMG I 4M S1NNER, ALL 4-GIVNESS 2 ME PLZKTHNX /SEPPUKU
Errhh...
I can haz retcon action? *tiger smile*
Heheheheh, sure. I'll either edit my first post to make the interlude begin the same night as y'all get back to the cabin[
no rest and no healing] or else you can edit as you like to remove the 'I'm still in my armor after the whole night has passed.' I'll leave this up to the players. I don't want to be a railroad-style DM, but I do want the thread to make sense.

As I said, my assumption [stated pretty clearly in that initial post, I think] was that you all rested for the whole night and part of the next day, and healed up [the two healers using spells to bring the party to full hit points or at least close].
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:06 pm
by JMaytr
party option
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:11 pm
by steveflam
I won't have to change my post this way

Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:35 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Hmm, wonder what would happen if we used <i>read magic</i> on the book?
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:41 pm
by ewancummins
I have very slightly edited my posts:
I removed all reference to assumed healing. If you have healing spells available for the day, you may use them as you like, of course.
I also added a thought bubble for Wat, about the knight sleeping in his armor.
Raf, not retcon necessary, but Cirdan is definitely stiff and sore today from sleeping in his armor. Let's go with the flow.
Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:20 am
by JMaytr
Lord Skybolt wrote:"Their called pistols . And they dangerous to use by those untrained in them . " Alain answering Wat's question ."Yes I had just got good pair them and not really used them when I was blinded by the bitch . "Alain muttering to himself .
Hilarious
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:38 pm
by ewancummins
I've been cooking up fun stuff for the game.
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:29 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Hey folks, I'm at a conference on the Neurobiology of Language this weekend, but I'll be back IC on Monday.
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:42 pm
by Adam
One probably nice thing about the play-by-post is you probably have plenty of time to do your DM prep, since the game moves at a pretty steady, slow pace.
Have fun at the conference. Sounds riveting.

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:45 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:One probably nice thing about the play-by-post is you probably have plenty of time to do your DM prep, since the game moves at a pretty steady, slow pace.
Have fun at the conference. Sounds riveting.

Yes, prep time is adequate.
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:21 am
by Lord Skybolt
Now if the rest of the party would post more stuff in the interlude so we don't have go over it in the next chapter .
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:18 pm
by ewancummins
Once the party has a clear plan of action, I will advance the scene.
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:58 pm
by ewancummins
Sounds as if pretty much the whole group wants to return to the Moot, after resting and healing for one more night. By my count, most PCs have suggested that or agreed with it, and no one has countered it. Shall I assume that the portal shortcut will be used? That shortcut will get you all to the Moot in just a few hours of walking, as opposed to a couple of days.