Page 140 of 277

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:20 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Ewan, I posted before I saw your update. I assumed Dorgio could get back in time to see Norzak and Benn enter the camp. If not, I'll edit my last post.

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:25 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ewan, I posted before I saw your update. I assumed Dorgio could get back in time to see Norzak and Benn enter the camp. If not, I'll edit my last post.
Naw, it's cool. Let's just say he's a short distace behind them, being searched and admitted. They will have a chance to post. If no post by my next update [ later tonight] then I'll assume Dorgio is with them when they enter the raunie's wagon.

locations of PCs

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:19 am
by ewancummins
Norzak, Benn, and Dorgio are in the raunie's vardo, within the gypsy camp.


Jon , Alain, and Cirdan are with Wat, standing in the open meadow[Moot is held in a big clearing, with a long wooden hall in the middle- tinkers camp way off at one end of the clearing].

Skybolt's most recent post would seem to indicate that he's gone to the raunie, as well. Is that right? It's fine , but...

He'll need someone to walk him there [he cannot see to find the way]. We don't need to roleplay the whole entering and disarming sequence.

Skybolt should probably add something to his post to clarify things. Maybe ''Alain overhears the raunie's words as he mounts the steps of her vardo, groping for the door.''

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:23 am
by Le Noir Faineant
Cool!

Sorry for not posting that much lately. Looks like I got more time now.
(Exams are essentially over.)

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:34 am
by Lord Skybolt
Great 8) .

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:14 pm
by steveflam
Trading isn't the only thing going on at the Moot. The festive mood expresses itself in dancing, drinking, and wrestling matches. Jon is asked to dance by an array of girls. Strange spiky fiddles provide the music.
Woohooo!! Go Jon Go!

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:07 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Just a clarification--I goofed on the girl's name. It's Nissa, not Irena. Irena was a Borcan priest back in the city.

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:09 pm
by steveflam
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Just a clarification--I goofed on the girl's name. It's Nissa, not Irena. Irena was a Borcan priest back in the city.
Dang Dorgio is a womanizer!

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:11 pm
by JMaytr
I will amend my post

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:13 pm
by steveflam
OKie dokie

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:23 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Ha, not as much of a womanizer as Jon; "kissing one would be gross" my eye! :lol:

I think Benn takes the cake as the biggest lothario here, though. Ladies love a scholar!

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:31 pm
by steveflam
Norzak's only complaint is there arent enough bearded women!

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:33 pm
by JMaytr
hint to the DM: more beards!

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:42 pm
by steveflam
JMaytr wrote:hint to the DM: more beards!
I sent him a funny hint already! This could be hilarious if he does do it :P

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:11 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:
JMaytr wrote:hint to the DM: more beards!
I sent him a funny hint already! This could be hilarious if he does do it :P
Magga make you happy! :P :shock: