JMaytr wrote:I have also run last breath of Ashenport.
I hope you ran the 3.5 version.
A very good adventure. Have you tried to run "When Madness Followed" Dungeon 134. Have you seen the yellow sign?
That is a pretty good one too. So is Porphyry House of Horrors (dungeon 95)
Yes, I have seen the Yellow Sign!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
Other than Jon getting his crossbow andCirdan possibly buying that sword, do the PCs have plans for the rest of the night? If not, I can skip to the next scene, assuming rest of 8 hours.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
Dorgio's going to keep a lookout for VD. He'll also keep an eye on Nissa.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
I will update again either later tonight or sometime tomorrow.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
Updated. It's the next day. Everyone but Dorgio got some rest. No one got a full 8 hours, though, more like 6 if you wake up to the screams. That means that casters have not rested long enough to recover strength for new spells. No listen roll is necessary for hear the screams. You can be awake or just ignore the racket and go back to sleep, as you like.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
Search check for Dorgio and anyone else poking about near the body. DC 10
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
No bodies found, and no tracks other than those made by the dead man- comiong from the Moot-ground into this part of the woods. You also spot the scalpel.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
Ah man, have we got a draugr infestation? Somebody's been goofin' around with a ratter's pole.
Also, Ewan, same question as Tarlyn's. Do casters have at least a few spells from yesterday?
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
You retain any spells that you prepared yesterday but have not yet cast. You are too tired to prep any new spells for today, though.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.