Page 145 of 277

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:32 am
by Le Noir Faineant
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Oh man, party meltdown!

So did Cirdan fail a powers check or something, or is he just taking advantage of the human PCs ignorance of infra vision? I can't remember if eyes glow red when infravision is used or not; my memory is clouded by too many Drizzt books in high school.
:twisted: Cirdan has had a bad moment with some certain powers that be, but he's in control.

He's in CONTROL.

Image

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am
by ewancummins
hit with full power attack bonus-

11 points non-lethal damage to Jon

That was a surprise round. If there is going to be a fight, I want to see individual initiative.

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:00 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Ok positions , ewan please. I need to know where Norzak is when Cirdan slaps Jon.

You are all near one another, a very short distance into the woods. No one is more than fifteen or twenty feet away from another PC. Cirdan's attack was a surprise move. He did it too quickly for anyone to stop him.

The big crowd of locals is gathered close to the party, but not [except Ottokar] mingled in with y'all. The locals are at the margin of the woods and in the clear ground between the Moot-Hall and the spot in the woods where Lothar was found.

Is this pretty clear?

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:01 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Oh man, party meltdown!

So did Cirdan fail a powers check or something, or is he just taking advantage of the human PCs ignorance of infra vision? I can't remember if eyes glow red when infravision is used or not; my memory is clouded by too many Drizzt books in high school.
I'm not saying.

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:01 pm
by steveflam
Yep.

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:50 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
:twisted: Don't freak out people. It's all fun and games until someone looses an eye.

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:55 pm
by ewancummins
Ottokar just peed in your cheerios.

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:39 pm
by steveflam
I am at work can only post tonight! Hold off till then please!

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:44 pm
by ewancummins
Right-out of fairness and couresty to Tarlyn, let's hold all IC actions until later tonight. Works well for me, too. I'll be at school from 5- 8, my time. Feel free to chat OOC or send me PMs.

EDIT- Guys, let's pause with Raf's last post. That's a great place to pause.

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:47 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Sure thing, I've gotta go run some experiments anyway.

But wow! That got really out of hand really quick!

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:50 pm
by JMaytr
beating Jon like a red headed step child.

You Brute! :D

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:55 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Sure thing, I've gotta go run some experiments anyway.

But wow! That got really out of hand really quick!
Will these be experiments a la 'Frankenstein meets the Wolfman'?

'Cuz that would rock!

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:04 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
:) Cool for me.

Should I be unavailable for tomorrow (long day ahead),
please do this: Cirdan will, for the moment, defend himself without mercy.

Should Jon interfere or stir up the others again, he will become the elf'sprimary target. :twisted:

Obviously, this is nothing personal OOC - JMatyr is an awesome roleplayer!!!

In fact, I enjoyed the scene so much I linked to the game thread on my facbook page! :D

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:11 pm
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote::) Cool for me.

Should I be unavailable for tomorrow (long day ahead),
please do this: Cirdan will, for the moment, defend himself without mercy.

Should Jon interfere or stir up the others again, he will become the elf'sprimary target. :twisted:

Obviously, this is nothing personal OOC - JMatyr is an awesome roleplayer!!!

In fact, I enjoyed the scene so much I linked to the game thread on my facbook page! :D
Cool beans.

:)

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:17 pm
by steveflam
OKay had a chance to read up. First off, if Cirdan really wants to tie up Jon, well then let's do an initiative, cause there is no way in the dwarf's mind that
he'll allow the half elf to even come near Jon after what he did to the boy.