Page 147 of 277
Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:17 pm
by steveflam
I did so post!
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:09 am
by ewancummins
If you guys are going to throw down, post your initiative and actions here.
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:21 am
by Adam
I am striding urgently to avoid that. One crazy person defused, one to go. Then we can all get thrown out of the moothouse together, like civilized folk.
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:57 am
by Lord Skybolt
While all this is going on Alain prepares to cast a spell(TS) if Cirdan does not get control of himself then he will cast said spell . Then cast something else even more deadly if Cirdan decides to get stupid as Alain agrees with Jon way more than he does with Cirdan in this instance . He will not miss with his next spell even if he is blinded so be warned that he can not pull any of his spells . And if no one has guessed what kind spell caster he is then lets just say that war is in the Class's name .
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:35 am
by JMaytr
if it comes to a throw down mine as per the pm invisible castle roll i sent Ewan mine is 23
I will hold action until after Cirdan acts
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:53 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Don't forget about Norzak, Adam. TWO crazy people to go!

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:58 am
by steveflam
I hit the sack early, but will post around noon time! Norzak is not standing down

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:54 am
by steveflam
Awrighty then, moi has posted

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:12 pm
by ewancummins
In case the smack taking actually leads to a fight-
Inititiave count:
23 Jon
22 Norzak
21 Cirdan
....
Anybody else jumping in/tyrying to break it up/etc had better roll an inititiave. Send it to me or post it here in OOC. I want proposed actions and the init together, please.
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:26 pm
by Lord Skybolt
Alain init. is 21 for this if something happens . He will do as I said in OOC .
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:37 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Dorgio will try to disarm whomever strikes first, init 20
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2320203/
Now, where did I put that "Save Vs. Indavertant Disemboweling" table?

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:27 pm
by Adam
That said, if they feel like killing each other, I'm just going to get out of their way...and maybe suggest to Dorgio that we go form our own party, with less crazy people.
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:07 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Dorgio's only less crazy by comparison. Until this fight, he was about to ride off to his almost certain doom just to satisfy his pride. In other words, he was pullin' a Marty McFly
I think that if this whole thing teaches us anything, it's that adventurers are by nature crazy and unstable. Alan Moore was right!
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:27 pm
by steveflam
Adam wrote:That said, if they feel like killing each other, I'm just going to get out of their way...and maybe suggest to Dorgio that we go form our own party, with less crazy people.
What may happen is Norzak will die, leaving Cirdan alive LOL! But the dwarf is quite resilient! Wish Raf was in our time zone stead of Europe!
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:30 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Adam wrote:That said, if they feel like killing each other, I'm just going to get out of their way...and maybe suggest to Dorgio that we go form our own party, with less crazy people.
What may happen is Norzak will die, leaving Cirdan alive LOL! But the dwarf is quite resilient! Wish Raf was in our time zone stead of Europe!
We'll soon see...