Page 148 of 277

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:37 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
tarlyn wrote:
Adam wrote:That said, if they feel like killing each other, I'm just going to get out of their way...and maybe suggest to Dorgio that we go form our own party, with less crazy people.
What may happen is Norzak will die, leaving Cirdan alive LOL! But the dwarf is quite resilient! Wish Raf was in our time zone stead of Europe!
Those Germans, always causing trouble!

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:01 pm
by steveflam
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:
tarlyn wrote:
Adam wrote:That said, if they feel like killing each other, I'm just going to get out of their way...and maybe suggest to Dorgio that we go form our own party, with less crazy people.
What may happen is Norzak will die, leaving Cirdan alive LOL! But the dwarf is quite resilient! Wish Raf was in our time zone stead of Europe!
Those Germans, always causing trouble!

Well, them freakin Germans LOL! That made me laugh, Brock

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:53 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
I protest!

I am Spanish, actually. :lucas:


BTW, does Jon get close to Cirdan as he puts the helmet on, to spit, I mean?

- Because the knight could well take that as an offensive move and maybe, well, overreact.

Certainly, if the salive hits his face, hell will break loose. :twisted:

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:57 pm
by JMaytr
AoO as Cirdan puts on the helmet. Those things dont just slip on dude.

plus I won initiative so...

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:02 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
I'll wait until Ewan has updated the entire action, and then post.

Bye bye, Jonny. :wink: :twisted:

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:10 pm
by JMaytr
Cirdans gonna have to deal with the moot too! There was a group of men with daggers and spears coming at ya too.

Plus Norzak and his shadow...

We might both be making new PC's Raf! LOL.

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:30 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Ugh, now I've facepalmed IC and OOC! :D

Ewan, I guess Dorgio expended his action for this round on the cure minor wounds? If not he'll try to parry Cirdan.

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:33 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ugh, now I've facepalmed IC and OOC! :D

Ewan, I guess Dorgio expended his action for this round on the cure minor wounds? If not he'll try to parry Cirdan.
Yeah, the cure minor wounds was his action for now.

You can interfere/parry next round, though.

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:34 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
:) I'll be off the game for about a month after this anyway, since I am movng and still have to order internet for my flat there.

So I thought, since I had been suspecting that Jon was the *evil agent* in our group, and since you all have proven to be so extraordinary good roleplayers, I thought, let's rock things a bit.

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:35 pm
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote::) I'll be off the game for about a month after this anyway, since I am movng and still have to order internet for my flat there.

So I thought, since I had been suspecting that Jon was the *evil agent* in our group, and since you all have proven to be so extraordinary good roleplayers, I thought, let's rock things a bit.
Sure, sure!

The suspicions and recriminations have been going on for some time. It makes sense.

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:39 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
:) Usually, I wouldn't do anything alike, since it could upset the group OOC, but since everyone seems to enjoy it so far, let's cut, hit and maim each other! :arijani:

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:39 pm
by ewancummins
Lord Skybolt wrote:Alain init. is 21 for this if something happens . He will do as I said in OOC .
Which spell?

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:49 pm
by ewancummins
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2321497/

Raf asked me to roll for him. That's a fail. The poison on Jon's knife [which is not apparent to other PCs- no player knowledge] will do 1 point of DEX damage.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2321498/

Cirdan also takes damage from the ,knife- 14 points.

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:55 pm
by ewancummins
checked notes from talking w/ Skybolt

Lesser Orb of Electricity

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2321505/

Cirdan made his save to avoid entaglement [a possible side effect of the orb]

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2321506/

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:56 pm
by steveflam
Roll for Cirdans save vs the Ray and you can roll for my shadow. He can attack Cirdan and those attacking Cirdan get +2 flanking bonus!