Page 150 of 277

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:33 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Shadow gets 1d6 dmg.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2321540/

I more point.

Okay, Tarlyn, you post a description of this combo flanking stabbity stuff.

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:34 pm
by steveflam
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ewan, we've said before that heat metal can be used on a specific object, right? If so, Dorgio's casting heat metal on Cirdan's sword to get him to drop it. He's also shouting for the others to stop their attack.
You can try to ask Norzak to stop :P

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:36 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Right! :)

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:41 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ewan, we've said before that heat metal can be used on a specific object, right? If so, Dorgio's casting heat metal on Cirdan's sword to get him to drop it. He's also shouting for the others to stop their attack.
You can try to ask Norzak to stop :P
Nice.

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:42 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:
tarlyn wrote:
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Ewan, we've said before that heat metal can be used on a specific object, right? If so, Dorgio's casting heat metal on Cirdan's sword to get him to drop it. He's also shouting for the others to stop their attack.
You can try to ask Norzak to stop :P
Nice.
NOrzak looks really gruesome right now!

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:48 pm
by ewancummins

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:50 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Right! :)
If you are casting that spell, post it.

The metal won't instantly become too hot for him to hold, but it certainly will get very hot over the next couple of rounds!

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:36 pm
by JMaytr
Wow.

Looks like UFC started early for us in the states!

I've sent my PM for Rd 3 to ewan.

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:52 pm
by ewancummins
Round three:

Jon shoots and misses.


Norzak flanks and attempts to stab

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2321673/

Shadow

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2321675/

Cirdan almost crits Norzak


http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2321676/


http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2321680/


damage


http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2321689/


Add one point of damage because the sword is getting hot!

Yes, it burns when it cuts. Just a little nick the dwarf took- but it might have been much worse.

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:59 pm
by ewancummins
Based on OOC posts and PMs, I have handled this round's actions for both Norzak and Cirdan. Alain may now act, followed by Dorgio. If Adam gets online, Benn can jump into combat. Based on Benn's previous words and lack of direct action, we might assume he is simply staring in horror as blood is spilled in this intra-party conflict.

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:53 am
by Lord Skybolt
Alain is Casting TS Ewan know what that means . Then some thing else next round . He has not yet decided what to use to end this fight with .

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:55 am
by steveflam
Lord Skybolt wrote:Alain is Casting TS Ewan know what that means . Then some thing else next round . He has not yet decided what to use to end this fight with .
Something that will put Cirdan under 0 hp LOL!

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:59 am
by Lord Skybolt
Oh I got something that will do a minimum of 8 points of damage if I roll the lowest possible on damage . But I kind of doubt that I will roll that low more like average . I'm not telling what average damage is .

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:07 am
by ewancummins
Lord Skybolt wrote:Oh I got something that will do a minimum of 8 points of damage if I roll the lowest possible on damage . But I kind of doubt that I will roll that low more like average . I'm not telling what average damage is .

Ouch~ :shock:

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:20 am
by Le Noir Faineant
:twisted:

The question is, will Cirdan grow weaker if he's reduced to 0 HP, or will death or unconsciousness actually make him stronger... :soth: