Page 152 of 277

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:24 pm
by steveflam
I had to read that twice, but it says that Cirdan is dead? Ruh roh .............

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:29 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Yep, that's my reading. Man, we're rough on warriors!

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:30 pm
by steveflam
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Yep, that's my reading. Man, we're rough on warriors!

Yes and some of us have short fuses [*Whistles innocently]

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:49 pm
by Adam
tarlyn wrote:I had to read that twice, but it says that Cirdan is dead? Ruh roh .............
That's generally what happens when you stab people.

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:50 pm
by steveflam
Adam wrote:
tarlyn wrote:I had to read that twice, but it says that Cirdan is dead? Ruh roh .............
That's generally what happens when you stab people.
Yep.

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:19 am
by JMaytr
See what happens if you touch Jon?

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:26 am
by ewancummins
Cirdan Carnesir

born 712 BC died 757 BC


Recquisat in pace

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:30 am
by Adam
*moment of silence*

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:36 am
by JMaytr
:twisted:

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:49 am
by ewancummins
I will probably add memorial posts like that for any and all fallen PCs, just as Raf did in his long running Staunton Bluffs game.

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:50 am
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:I will probably add memorial posts like that for any and all fallen PCs, just as Raf did in his long running Staunton Bluffs game.
I joined his game after you did, ewan. Pc;s died in his game?

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:02 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Soooooo now that Cirdan is dead, I don't guess we can get an OOC explanation of what was going on with his eyes? No? Just checking! :D


Off topic, but has anybody else been playing Dragon Age? I know a lot of you, myself included, are fans of A Song of Ice and Fire, and the game draws pretty heavily from that so far. I'm really enjoying it!

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:59 am
by steveflam
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Soooooo now that Cirdan is dead, I don't guess we can get an OOC explanation of what was going on with his eyes? No? Just checking! :D


Off topic, but has anybody else been playing Dragon Age? I know a lot of you, myself included, are fans of A Song of Ice and Fire, and the game draws pretty heavily from that so far. I'm really enjoying it!
Only vid game I have ever played is Diablo II. Hope the 3rd comes out soon or is maybe already out :P

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:38 pm
by ewancummins
Going to school, will update later.

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:41 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Soooooo now that Cirdan is dead, I don't guess we can get an OOC explanation of what was going on with his eyes? No? Just checking! :D
Thank you for letting me know this way.