Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4572
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

:wink: :wink: :wink: I kidd, I kidd.

So Cirdan is dead?
- F********************************************************!!!

The dark knight fell way too easily...
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

like buttah
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

JMaytr wrote:like buttah
Ever see when Barbra Streisand showed up for Coffee Talk?
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Rafael wrote:
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Soooooo now that Cirdan is dead, I don't guess we can get an OOC explanation of what was going on with his eyes? No? Just checking! :D
Thank you for letting me know this way.
Well, I did send you a PM, first. Check your box.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4572
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

ewancummins wrote:
Rafael wrote:
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Soooooo now that Cirdan is dead, I don't guess we can get an OOC explanation of what was going on with his eyes? No? Just checking! :D
Thank you for letting me know this way.
Well, I did send you a PM, first. Check your box.
I know, and I shall answer you when I have slept... Tired like hell right now...

This was a joke!!! I just meant to f*** a bit with BMR! :)

...Gaah. As a general rule, we Germans should not try humor.

I apologize!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Rafael wrote:
ewancummins wrote:
Rafael wrote: Thank you for letting me know this way.
Well, I did send you a PM, first. Check your box.
I know, and I shall answer you when I have slept... Tired like hell right now...

This was a joke!!! I just meant to f*** a bit with BMR! :)

...Gaah. As a general rule, we Germans should not try humor.

I apologize!
Raf is like the Hapsburgs: Spanish , German, and a werewolf!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4572
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

...At least as hairy as one!
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

ewancummins wrote: Raf is like the Hapsburgs: Spanish , German, and a werewolf!
And such a jawline!



Image


(Fun fact: I knew my current gf was a keeper when she made a Hapsburg Jaw joke)



Today is the last day to run experiments at the university, so I've got a lab full of worried freshmen to look after. I'm going to be our of action for most of the day, but I'll post as soon as I get back.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Turned in my almost late paper! I think it's a D paper, so it's probably really a B. :wink: Let's hope...

You know what hangs me up me every time? Fricking footnotes and formatting! That takes me way too long to do. Oh, and I am a hen-peck typist. Coming up with a thesis and supporting it, writing an outline, and doing research are all pretty easy for me. It's the little things that kill.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4572
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

...And now you want to BURN me?! :shock:
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Hey, we've got to get you back somehow! But if Dorgio knows anything that says cremation isn't cool with the Eternal Order's beliefs, he'll suggest an alternative.

Cirdan should totally come back as a sentient, wisecracking cremation urn. Think of the spinoff possibilities!
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

ewancummins wrote:Turned in my almost late paper! I think it's a D paper, so it's probably really a B. :wink: Let's hope...

You know what hangs me up me every time? Fricking footnotes and formatting! That takes me way too long to do. Oh, and I am a hen-peck typist. Coming up with a thesis and supporting it, writing an outline, and doing research are all pretty easy for me. It's the little things that kill.

Are you having to write in Chicago style? Either way, I hear ya. If I don't get this Ph.D., it will probably because I'm a terrible proofreader.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:
ewancummins wrote:Turned in my almost late paper! I think it's a D paper, so it's probably really a B. :wink: Let's hope...

You know what hangs me up me every time? Fricking footnotes and formatting! That takes me way too long to do. Oh, and I am a hen-peck typist. Coming up with a thesis and supporting it, writing an outline, and doing research are all pretty easy for me. It's the little things that kill.

Are you having to write in Chicago style? Either way, I hear ya. If I don't get this Ph.D., it will probably because I'm a terrible proofreader.
Yes, it's all Chicago style.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Rafael wrote:...And now you want to BURN me?! :shock:
I almost feel bad, because IH is very close to dying in the other game!

Sorry Raf, it's dice fall where they may.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Quick poll- Do y'all wanna play out the whole day, or skip till the evening? Shall we have an in-game funeral for Cirdan?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Post Reply