Page 153 of 277

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:44 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
:wink: :wink: :wink: I kidd, I kidd.

So Cirdan is dead?
- F********************************************************!!!

The dark knight fell way too easily...

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:46 pm
by JMaytr
like buttah

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:49 pm
by steveflam
JMaytr wrote:like buttah
Ever see when Barbra Streisand showed up for Coffee Talk?

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:10 pm
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Soooooo now that Cirdan is dead, I don't guess we can get an OOC explanation of what was going on with his eyes? No? Just checking! :D
Thank you for letting me know this way.
Well, I did send you a PM, first. Check your box.

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:44 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
ewancummins wrote:
Rafael wrote:
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Soooooo now that Cirdan is dead, I don't guess we can get an OOC explanation of what was going on with his eyes? No? Just checking! :D
Thank you for letting me know this way.
Well, I did send you a PM, first. Check your box.
I know, and I shall answer you when I have slept... Tired like hell right now...

This was a joke!!! I just meant to f*** a bit with BMR! :)

...Gaah. As a general rule, we Germans should not try humor.

I apologize!

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:29 pm
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:
ewancummins wrote:
Rafael wrote: Thank you for letting me know this way.
Well, I did send you a PM, first. Check your box.
I know, and I shall answer you when I have slept... Tired like hell right now...

This was a joke!!! I just meant to f*** a bit with BMR! :)

...Gaah. As a general rule, we Germans should not try humor.

I apologize!
Raf is like the Hapsburgs: Spanish , German, and a werewolf!

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:31 am
by Le Noir Faineant
...At least as hairy as one!

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:58 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
ewancummins wrote: Raf is like the Hapsburgs: Spanish , German, and a werewolf!
And such a jawline!



Image


(Fun fact: I knew my current gf was a keeper when she made a Hapsburg Jaw joke)



Today is the last day to run experiments at the university, so I've got a lab full of worried freshmen to look after. I'm going to be our of action for most of the day, but I'll post as soon as I get back.

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:28 pm
by ewancummins
Turned in my almost late paper! I think it's a D paper, so it's probably really a B. :wink: Let's hope...

You know what hangs me up me every time? Fricking footnotes and formatting! That takes me way too long to do. Oh, and I am a hen-peck typist. Coming up with a thesis and supporting it, writing an outline, and doing research are all pretty easy for me. It's the little things that kill.

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:21 am
by Le Noir Faineant
...And now you want to BURN me?! :shock:

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:08 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Hey, we've got to get you back somehow! But if Dorgio knows anything that says cremation isn't cool with the Eternal Order's beliefs, he'll suggest an alternative.

Cirdan should totally come back as a sentient, wisecracking cremation urn. Think of the spinoff possibilities!

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:09 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
ewancummins wrote:Turned in my almost late paper! I think it's a D paper, so it's probably really a B. :wink: Let's hope...

You know what hangs me up me every time? Fricking footnotes and formatting! That takes me way too long to do. Oh, and I am a hen-peck typist. Coming up with a thesis and supporting it, writing an outline, and doing research are all pretty easy for me. It's the little things that kill.

Are you having to write in Chicago style? Either way, I hear ya. If I don't get this Ph.D., it will probably because I'm a terrible proofreader.

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:
ewancummins wrote:Turned in my almost late paper! I think it's a D paper, so it's probably really a B. :wink: Let's hope...

You know what hangs me up me every time? Fricking footnotes and formatting! That takes me way too long to do. Oh, and I am a hen-peck typist. Coming up with a thesis and supporting it, writing an outline, and doing research are all pretty easy for me. It's the little things that kill.

Are you having to write in Chicago style? Either way, I hear ya. If I don't get this Ph.D., it will probably because I'm a terrible proofreader.
Yes, it's all Chicago style.

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:37 pm
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:...And now you want to BURN me?! :shock:
I almost feel bad, because IH is very close to dying in the other game!

Sorry Raf, it's dice fall where they may.

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:05 pm
by ewancummins
Quick poll- Do y'all wanna play out the whole day, or skip till the evening? Shall we have an in-game funeral for Cirdan?