Page 154 of 277

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:25 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
I'd like to have a funeral scene for Cirdan, but aside from that I don't need to rp the rest of the day.

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:32 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I'd like to have a funeral scene for Cirdan, but aside from that I don't need to rp the rest of the day.
Okay.

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:57 pm
by steveflam
Ditto for me.

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:04 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
ewancummins wrote:I almost feel bad, because IH is very close to dying in the other game!
:ankhtepot:

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:18 pm
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote:
ewancummins wrote:I almost feel bad, because IH is very close to dying in the other game!
:ankhtepot:
Well, you are lucky he keeps making his coup de grace save. Killing one of the arresting officers is a bad move. Tends to make the cops shoot first, forget the questions.

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:08 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
:banshee:

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:19 pm
by ewancummins
Rafael wrote::banshee:
Well, at least IH was done in by NPCs.

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:43 pm
by JMaytr
jon is resting so he passes the day that way.

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:51 pm
by Adam
Rafael wrote:...And now you want to BURN me?! :shock:
There's a strict burning policy going into place from now on. As fun as Druagr Cirdan sounds, I'll pass.

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:09 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:
Rafael wrote:...And now you want to BURN me?! :shock:
There's a strict burning policy going into place from now on. As fun as Druagr Cirdan sounds, I'll pass.
Indeed.


I have posted an update. Just about the whole of the day has passed. Dorgio and Benn have built a good-sized wooden bier for Cirdan. If burned, it should be enough to reduce him to little more than charred bones.

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:37 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Where in Darkon is Cirdan from?

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:50 pm
by steveflam
Norzak same as Jon

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:58 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Where in Darkon is Cirdan from?
The Mistlands.

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:32 pm
by steveflam
Ah Brock is just in time!

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:34 pm
by steveflam
Edited to say he left Wat with Jon. Hope Jon doesn't eat Wat hehehehh!