Page 155 of 277

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:26 pm
by steveflam
Oh, Norzak doesn't associate lycanthropy with a curse. He thinks it is more like a disease. Obviously he needs a lesson on the subject :P

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:51 am
by Le Noir Faineant
You killed me.

You want to burn me.

And now you rob me.



By Hextor, when I return, I'm going to kick some butts...

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:42 pm
by Adam
That's why we're burning you, so you can't return.

Ah, the Eternal Order. Their prayers just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:24 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
O Lord please don't burn us,
don't grill or toast your flock.
Don't put us on the barbecue,
or simmer us in stock

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:43 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
And now, a look back.
Dorgio wrote: There were times when that duty was causing him great pain.
Image
Dorgio wrote: If there is no one else left and nothing else left to be done, Dorgio lowers the tourch onto the bier.

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:21 am
by ewancummins
We have a refugee from the end of my other game, Realms of Dread. I didn't want to leave Van homeless, so I have invited her to play with us. You guys will like her [some of you have gamed with her before, of course].


She'll be playing a fighter, which should come in handy with Cirdan gone. I won't give background details now, as it's more fun to discover that stuff in play.

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:24 am
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:We have a refugee from the end of my other game, Realms of Dread. I didn't want to leave Van homeless, so I have invited her to play with us. You guys will like her [some of you have gamed with her before, of course].


She'll be playing a fighter, which should come in handy with Cirdan gone. I won't give background details now, as it's more fun to discover that stuff in play.

Yay Van! I have played with her in a few games! She is a good roleplayer and great player in gene4ral.

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:25 am
by JMaytr
Welcome aboard!

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:35 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Sounds great, glad to have you with us, Van!

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:27 am
by Le Noir Faineant
Hello Van! :)

What a cool replacement!

That said, I'll be off for about the next four weeks - the internet time I have during the next few days, I must spend on working on a special project that shall soon be revealed... :)

Thanks for giving Cirdan such a cool demise scene! Really touched me somewhat, after all the time playing together with you.

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:37 am
by VAN
Hello guys! I'm sure we will have great fun in game!

My PC is almost ready, so soon will join your party :)

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:25 am
by Adam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIaYfLkpCdg Was more what I was thinking of, Dorgio.

Welcome to the asylum, Van.

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:41 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Dorgio's checking to see if Jon's condition could be the result of any spell he's heard of, or whether there is another explanation for his illness.

Knowledge (arcana): 23
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2330547/

Heal: 18
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2330549/

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:43 am
by steveflam
I already rolled for ewan a while back but I am figuring Norzak's question is a logical one.

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:42 pm
by Le Noir Faineant
Image

?!