Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

puberty is a strange animal...
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

JMaytr wrote:puberty is a strange animal...
Jon has grown from a boy to a man overnight. That's super puberty! He skipped right past the pimply stage! No acne!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Dorgio's checking to see if Jon's condition could be the result of any spell he's heard of, or whether there is another explanation for his illness.

Knowledge (arcana): 23
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2330547/

Heal: 18
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2330549/
Arcana:


There are spells that would enlarge [but not mature or age] a person temporarily, and there exists powerful magic that might make such a change permanent.
Dorgio has heard of potent magical curses that age their victims in an unnatural fashion.


Heal: Jon appears to be a healthy, fit 18- 20 year old man. He is fully grown and physically mature- a far cry from the boy who fought Cirdan this morning. There is nothing bestial or feral about his looks.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

Are we going to be leaving these bumpkins soon? I never thought I'd miss rat-infested Pont-au-Museau so much.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Adam wrote:Are we going to be leaving these bumpkins soon? I never thought I'd miss rat-infested Pont-au-Museau so much.

I agree with that assessment 200%
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Nothing is stopping you from leaving the Moot. If y'all want to shift scenes, just let me know. Will you be taking one of the Old Roads into the Mists, then? Ottokar and Wat have both mentioned such roads. Or do you have some alternate plan for leaving this country?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

Are we going to be leaving these bumpkins soon? I never thought I'd miss rat-infested Pont-au-Museau so much.
Ironic, that was the whole point of jon's "let's leave the moot" speech. hmmm. and to think Cirdan might still be alive...
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

JMaytr wrote:
Are we going to be leaving these bumpkins soon? I never thought I'd miss rat-infested Pont-au-Museau so much.
Ironic, that was the whole point of jon's "let's leave the moot" speech. hmmm. and to think Cirdan might still be alive...
Very ironic!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4572
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Image
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Hey folks, I'm taking a cross-country for Thanksgiving today, but I should update on Wed or so.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

JMaytr wrote:
Are we going to be leaving these bumpkins soon? I never thought I'd miss rat-infested Pont-au-Museau so much.
Ironic, that was the whole point of jon's "let's leave the moot" speech. hmmm. and to think Cirdan might still be alive...
Yes, but this way we don't have the entire moot following us into the mists, freaking out at everything that comes along they've never seen before.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
Le Noir Faineant
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Rafe, Agent of the Fraternity
Posts: 4572
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Saint Grimmin’s-in-the-Wold

Post by Le Noir Faineant »

Yo, friends, I am off to Spain!

See you in three weeks! Please don't kill off my character while I am away!

...Oh, wait, what?! :wink:
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Looks like old Norzak is leaving. Who will go with him?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

jon of course will follow Norzak.
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

JMaytr wrote:jon of course will follow Norzak.
Ah, well, post something to that effect IC, please.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Post Reply