Page 156 of 277

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:56 pm
by JMaytr
puberty is a strange animal...

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:35 pm
by ewancummins
JMaytr wrote:puberty is a strange animal...
Jon has grown from a boy to a man overnight. That's super puberty! He skipped right past the pimply stage! No acne!

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:52 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Dorgio's checking to see if Jon's condition could be the result of any spell he's heard of, or whether there is another explanation for his illness.

Knowledge (arcana): 23
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2330547/

Heal: 18
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2330549/
Arcana:


There are spells that would enlarge [but not mature or age] a person temporarily, and there exists powerful magic that might make such a change permanent.
Dorgio has heard of potent magical curses that age their victims in an unnatural fashion.


Heal: Jon appears to be a healthy, fit 18- 20 year old man. He is fully grown and physically mature- a far cry from the boy who fought Cirdan this morning. There is nothing bestial or feral about his looks.

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:33 pm
by Adam
Are we going to be leaving these bumpkins soon? I never thought I'd miss rat-infested Pont-au-Museau so much.

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:51 pm
by steveflam
Adam wrote:Are we going to be leaving these bumpkins soon? I never thought I'd miss rat-infested Pont-au-Museau so much.

I agree with that assessment 200%

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:01 pm
by ewancummins
Nothing is stopping you from leaving the Moot. If y'all want to shift scenes, just let me know. Will you be taking one of the Old Roads into the Mists, then? Ottokar and Wat have both mentioned such roads. Or do you have some alternate plan for leaving this country?

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:40 pm
by JMaytr
Are we going to be leaving these bumpkins soon? I never thought I'd miss rat-infested Pont-au-Museau so much.
Ironic, that was the whole point of jon's "let's leave the moot" speech. hmmm. and to think Cirdan might still be alive...

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:02 pm
by ewancummins
JMaytr wrote:
Are we going to be leaving these bumpkins soon? I never thought I'd miss rat-infested Pont-au-Museau so much.
Ironic, that was the whole point of jon's "let's leave the moot" speech. hmmm. and to think Cirdan might still be alive...
Very ironic!

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 am
by Le Noir Faineant
Image

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:06 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Hey folks, I'm taking a cross-country for Thanksgiving today, but I should update on Wed or so.

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:58 am
by Adam
JMaytr wrote:
Are we going to be leaving these bumpkins soon? I never thought I'd miss rat-infested Pont-au-Museau so much.
Ironic, that was the whole point of jon's "let's leave the moot" speech. hmmm. and to think Cirdan might still be alive...
Yes, but this way we don't have the entire moot following us into the mists, freaking out at everything that comes along they've never seen before.

Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:43 am
by Le Noir Faineant
Yo, friends, I am off to Spain!

See you in three weeks! Please don't kill off my character while I am away!

...Oh, wait, what?! :wink:

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:35 pm
by ewancummins
Looks like old Norzak is leaving. Who will go with him?

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:55 pm
by JMaytr
jon of course will follow Norzak.

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:57 pm
by ewancummins
JMaytr wrote:jon of course will follow Norzak.
Ah, well, post something to that effect IC, please.