Page 157 of 277
Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:48 pm
by ewancummins
Talked with Skybolt- he's sick. I have posted on his behalf.
Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:55 pm
by steveflam
Cool beans! I don't mean to separate the party, but Norzak is sick of this place and wants to get home a.s.a.p
Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:56 pm
by steveflam
ewan, are there ashes now of Cirdan? Heh!
Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:07 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:ewan, are there ashes now of Cirdan? Heh!
Sure- I assumed you waited a bit. The fire has consumed the half-elf's flesh. He's just a blackened skeleton in armor, now.
Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:08 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:tarlyn wrote:ewan, are there ashes now of Cirdan? Heh!
Sure- I assumed you waited a bit. The fire has consumed the half-elf's flesh. He's just a blackened skeleton in armor, now.
K took some of his ashes, gave em to Dorgio, now on the road.
Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:30 pm
by ewancummins
JMaytr wrote:jon of course will follow Norzak.
I am assuming that this still holds true. I used it in my recent post. If Jon will do something else, let me know. He can always stay behind with Dorgio and/or Benn.
Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:48 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
I've got to hop a train from AR back to Chi-town, but I should be able to post sometime tomorrow evening. Once the ashes have been collected, Dorgio will leave with the others. He'll be taking careful notes, though, so that they can try to find their way back. Assuming we all don't perish in the mists, of course.

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:57 am
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I've got to hop a train from AR back to Chi-town, but I should be able to post sometime tomorrow evening. Once the ashes have been collected, Dorgio will leave with the others. He'll be taking careful notes, though, so that they can try to find their way back. Assuming we all don't perish in the mists, of course.

Roger that.
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:15 am
by ewancummins
Chapter Five has ended.
I will post the first scene of Chapter Six later today.
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:22 pm
by steveflam
ewan in case you missed my pm, you put Chapter Six in Ravenloft Origins.
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:23 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:ewan in case you missed my pm, you put Chapter Six in Ravenloft Origins.
Fixing that now, LOL!
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:24 pm
by steveflam
LOL! Old habits eh?
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:25 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:LOL! Old habits eh?
Exactly.
I see BRock is on.
Perhaps we'll see some posting tonight?
I'm up late, finishing another batch of papers for school.
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:26 pm
by steveflam
I can do that too!
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:37 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Cool, now time to find out where (or when) we are.
Hey, were you guys telling me about Joe Abercrombie's The Blade Itself? I started reading it on the train back and I'm really enjoying it so far.