Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Probably one of the others. I don't even know this book heheheh!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Sorry about the delay in updating- I am having dinner with the wife.I'll cehck back in twenty or thirty minutes.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

ewan is Jon with Norzak?
steveflam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Post by steveflam »

Hogun the dwarf eh?


Is there a militia man from Falkvonia named Colonel Klink and his Sgt Shultz? Hehhehehehheehehhe!
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

I'm very amused that Norzak still has his accent when speaking in Dwarven. That is all.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Adam wrote:I'm very amused that Norzak still has his accent when speaking in Dwarven. That is all.
LOL!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:Hogun the dwarf eh?


Is there a militia man from Falkvonia named Colonel Klink and his Sgt Shultz? Hehhehehehheehehhe!
Hehehehehee....

Don't tempt me.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

tarlyn wrote:ewan is Jon with Norzak?
Yes, he is with Norzak. Jamtyr told us so, at any rate.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

I made a minor adjustment to may last post.

Farelle, according to Rasmus, appeared about 2 years ago.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Where did Alain tell us he was from again? I want to say it was some place in Greyhawk, but I can't remember if he told us that IC.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
VAN
Champion of the Maiden
Champion of the Maiden
Posts: 6649
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:53 am
Location: Italy // Greece

Post by VAN »

Yay I joined the game! :D
- The first 2 Feats a wizard should take are "point blank shot" and "Precise shot"!
- W H A T ! ? !
- Or they should NEVER memorize rays!
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Where did Alain tell us he was from again? I want to say it was some place in Greyhawk, but I can't remember if he told us that IC.
helpful note-


Greyhawk is a city- not a world [the world's name is Oerth- No one in-game calls the Oerth, ' Greyhawk'- just as nobody calls the Land of Mists, 'Ravenloft.'].
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Announcement: new blood, and freeze on further recruiting


Jamtyr's brother [the artist formerly known as Julian Pancrazio] has asked to join. He had earlier expressed interest, even before I invited Van [our refugee from the Realms of Dread campaign].

Here's the dealio- 'RocTer' is in, but I have to cut off any expansion of the group past that. We will have 7 players, and be up to 8 when and if Raf gets back. 7 or 8 is normally my max [more like 5 or 6 in a tabletop, but a large group is easier in PbP].
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
RocEter
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1849
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:24 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Post by RocEter »

ewancummins wrote:Announcement: new blood, and freeze on further recruiting


Jamtyr's brother [the artist formerly known as Julian Pancrazio] has asked to join. He had earlier expressed interest, even before I invited Van [our refugee from the Realms of Dread campaign].

Here's the dealio- 'RocTer' is in, but I have to cut off any expansion of the group past that. We will have 7 players, and be up to 8 when and if Raf gets back. 7 or 8 is normally my max [more like 5 or 6 in a tabletop, but a large group is easier in PbP].
Errr... It is RocEter... got to add that 'E' there buddy ol'pal!

And I am in... good now I have to figure out what I should do.....
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

RocEter wrote:
ewancummins wrote:Announcement: new blood, and freeze on further recruiting


Jamtyr's brother [the artist formerly known as Julian Pancrazio] has asked to join. He had earlier expressed interest, even before I invited Van [our refugee from the Realms of Dread campaign].

Here's the dealio- 'RocTer' is in, but I have to cut off any expansion of the group past that. We will have 7 players, and be up to 8 when and if Raf gets back. 7 or 8 is normally my max [more like 5 or 6 in a tabletop, but a large group is easier in PbP].
Errr... It is RocEter... got to add that 'E' there buddy ol'pal!

And I am in... good now I have to figure out what I should do.....
Heh- weirdo.

:twisted:
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
Post Reply