Page 158 of 277

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:38 pm
by steveflam
Probably one of the others. I don't even know this book heheheh!

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:05 pm
by ewancummins
Sorry about the delay in updating- I am having dinner with the wife.I'll cehck back in twenty or thirty minutes.

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:21 pm
by steveflam
ewan is Jon with Norzak?

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:58 pm
by steveflam
Hogun the dwarf eh?


Is there a militia man from Falkvonia named Colonel Klink and his Sgt Shultz? Hehhehehehheehehhe!

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:32 am
by Adam
I'm very amused that Norzak still has his accent when speaking in Dwarven. That is all.

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 am
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:I'm very amused that Norzak still has his accent when speaking in Dwarven. That is all.
LOL!

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:33 am
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Hogun the dwarf eh?


Is there a militia man from Falkvonia named Colonel Klink and his Sgt Shultz? Hehhehehehheehehhe!
Hehehehehee....

Don't tempt me.

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:34 am
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:ewan is Jon with Norzak?
Yes, he is with Norzak. Jamtyr told us so, at any rate.

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:14 pm
by ewancummins
I made a minor adjustment to may last post.

Farelle, according to Rasmus, appeared about 2 years ago.

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:06 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Where did Alain tell us he was from again? I want to say it was some place in Greyhawk, but I can't remember if he told us that IC.

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:30 pm
by VAN
Yay I joined the game! :D

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:52 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Where did Alain tell us he was from again? I want to say it was some place in Greyhawk, but I can't remember if he told us that IC.
helpful note-


Greyhawk is a city- not a world [the world's name is Oerth- No one in-game calls the Oerth, ' Greyhawk'- just as nobody calls the Land of Mists, 'Ravenloft.'].

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:23 pm
by ewancummins
Announcement: new blood, and freeze on further recruiting


Jamtyr's brother [the artist formerly known as Julian Pancrazio] has asked to join. He had earlier expressed interest, even before I invited Van [our refugee from the Realms of Dread campaign].

Here's the dealio- 'RocTer' is in, but I have to cut off any expansion of the group past that. We will have 7 players, and be up to 8 when and if Raf gets back. 7 or 8 is normally my max [more like 5 or 6 in a tabletop, but a large group is easier in PbP].

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:48 pm
by RocEter
ewancummins wrote:Announcement: new blood, and freeze on further recruiting


Jamtyr's brother [the artist formerly known as Julian Pancrazio] has asked to join. He had earlier expressed interest, even before I invited Van [our refugee from the Realms of Dread campaign].

Here's the dealio- 'RocTer' is in, but I have to cut off any expansion of the group past that. We will have 7 players, and be up to 8 when and if Raf gets back. 7 or 8 is normally my max [more like 5 or 6 in a tabletop, but a large group is easier in PbP].
Errr... It is RocEter... got to add that 'E' there buddy ol'pal!

And I am in... good now I have to figure out what I should do.....

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:55 pm
by ewancummins
RocEter wrote:
ewancummins wrote:Announcement: new blood, and freeze on further recruiting


Jamtyr's brother [the artist formerly known as Julian Pancrazio] has asked to join. He had earlier expressed interest, even before I invited Van [our refugee from the Realms of Dread campaign].

Here's the dealio- 'RocTer' is in, but I have to cut off any expansion of the group past that. We will have 7 players, and be up to 8 when and if Raf gets back. 7 or 8 is normally my max [more like 5 or 6 in a tabletop, but a large group is easier in PbP].
Errr... It is RocEter... got to add that 'E' there buddy ol'pal!

And I am in... good now I have to figure out what I should do.....
Heh- weirdo.

:twisted: