Page 159 of 277
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:58 pm
by RocEter
ewancummins wrote:RocEter wrote:ewancummins wrote:Announcement: new blood, and freeze on further recruiting
Jamtyr's brother [the artist formerly known as Julian Pancrazio] has asked to join. He had earlier expressed interest, even before I invited Van [our refugee from the Realms of Dread campaign].
Here's the dealio- 'RocTer' is in, but I have to cut off any expansion of the group past that. We will have 7 players, and be up to 8 when and if Raf gets back. 7 or 8 is normally my max [more like 5 or 6 in a tabletop, but a large group is easier in PbP].
Errr... It is RocEter... got to add that 'E' there buddy ol'pal!
And I am in... good now I have to figure out what I should do.....
Heh- weirdo.

Me weird... never..

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:36 am
by Adam
RocEter wrote:ewancummins wrote:Announcement: new blood, and freeze on further recruiting
Jamtyr's brother [the artist formerly known as Julian Pancrazio] has asked to join. He had earlier expressed interest, even before I invited Van [our refugee from the Realms of Dread campaign].
Here's the dealio- 'RocTer' is in, but I have to cut off any expansion of the group past that. We will have 7 players, and be up to 8 when and if Raf gets back. 7 or 8 is normally my max [more like 5 or 6 in a tabletop, but a large group is easier in PbP].
Errr... It is RocEter... got to add that 'E' there buddy ol'pal!
And I am in... good now I have to figure out what I should do.....
Meh, don't put too much thought into it. The last new guy got shanked off camera.
Welcome aboard.
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:00 am
by RocEter
Thanks, I am not to terribly worried about getting shanked off camera especially if it is my brother who is doing the shanking lol.
That sounds horrible.....
Anyways... Thanks for the warm welcome...
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:08 am
by ewancummins
RocEter wrote:Thanks, I am not to terribly worried about getting shanked off camera especially if it is my brother who is doing the shanking lol.
That sounds horrible.....
Anyways... Thanks for the warm welcome...
They don't mean Cirdan, whom they all shanked together. They mean Buckman, who was killed by a monster in the woods.
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:23 am
by ewancummins
That's a map of the 'Core', that Rsumus is looking at, BTW.
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:44 am
by VAN
Welcome aboard RocEter

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:24 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
ewancummins wrote:
They don't mean Cirdan, whom they all shanked together. They mean Buckman, who was killed by a monster in the woods.
For what it's worth, I'm still pretty sure Rob shanked Buckman, too. But like Adam says, I tend to be paranoid about these things. That's why I'm playing the Barovian.
Anyway, welcome to the game, Roc!
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:52 am
by steveflam
Welcome to the game Roc! Will your p.c be related to Jon's? Just curious hehehehh!
Buckman could have been done in by Van Dieks. He was still alive then.
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:21 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:ewancummins wrote:
They don't mean Cirdan, whom they all shanked together. They mean Buckman, who was killed by a monster in the woods.
For what it's worth, I'm still pretty sure Rob shanked Buckman, too. But like Adam says, I tend to be paranoid about these things. That's why I'm playing the Barovian.
Anyway, welcome to the game, Roc!
Ah, the Count is pleased to see his new Gundarakite subjects are finally accepting Barovian cultural identity.
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:22 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:Welcome to the game Roc! Will your p.c be related to Jon's? Just curious hehehehh!
Buckman could have been done in by Van Dieks. He was still alive then.
Or just some nasty critter...
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:33 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:tarlyn wrote:Welcome to the game Roc! Will your p.c be related to Jon's? Just curious hehehehh!
Buckman could have been done in by Van Dieks. He was still alive then.
Or just some nasty critter...
It is never just some random critter with you you dag!
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:09 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
ewancummins wrote:Ah, the Count is pleased to see his new Gundarakite subjects are finally accepting Barovian cultural identity.
Ha! Of course Dorgio would never call himself a Barovian IC. The closest he'll get is that "Occupied Gundarak" line. But if he's dealing with people who know the political situation, he just calls it "Gundarak" or maybe "Old Gundarak."
Sic semper tyrranis!
And yeah, Taryln, it could well have been Van Diecks. Dorgio's got reason to believe that Jon hasn't been completely honest about his kill record though, and the look of surprise and horror on Buckman's face makes me wonder both IC and OOC. Of course, I suppose it's hard not to look horrified when one is getting murdered.

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:55 pm
by steveflam
ewan, invisible castle roller is down, but I used that other dice roller and sent you the email for it. Norzak rolled 14 total for his check to find Benn Dorgio Wat and Alain.
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:45 am
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:ewan, invisible castle roller is down, but I used that other dice roller and sent you the email for it. Norzak rolled 14 total for his check to find Benn Dorgio Wat and Alain.
Roger. He can show up at the tavern when you get back online next- that will allow for some time to pass, in game as well as out of game. Skybolt is on, so there may be more posting tonight. Maybe Jmatyr will post, as well.
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:01 am
by steveflam
I am out of pc range for the day. I will check back tonight obviously!