Page 160 of 277
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:28 am
by Adam
ewancummins wrote:tarlyn wrote:Welcome to the game Roc! Will your p.c be related to Jon's? Just curious hehehehh!
Buckman could have been done in by Van Dieks. He was still alive then.
Or just some nasty critter...
Maybe he fell on a pointy rock?
Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:53 pm
by JMaytr
Dont be too sure Roceater...shanking can happen to anyone.
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:25 pm
by ewancummins
JMaytr wrote:Dont be too sure Roceater...shanking can happen to anyone.
Welcome to the jungle!
We've got fun and games.
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:50 am
by Adam
Just can't trust those gypsies, I'm afraid.
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:41 am
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Just can't trust those gypsies, I'm afraid.
My, you're starting to sound like Jon.
Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:36 pm
by steveflam
I edited my post, ewan

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:46 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:I edited my post, ewan

I'd have prefrrred if you just posted a new post, Tarlyn. Now it reads kind of funky, the timeline. He was gone forty minutes, but he's back before Karim can even reply to Dorgio? Too quick. I say, repost it AFTER Van's post. That makes more sense.
Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:02 pm
by steveflam
Roger that.
Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:04 pm
by steveflam
Gone 'n' got r done, ewan

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:48 am
by VAN
How is Galandel look like?
Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:09 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:How is Galandel look like?
I'm sure RocEter will post a description when he meets the other PCs.
Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:35 am
by RocEter
ewancummins wrote:VAN wrote:How is Galandel look like?
I'm sure RocEter will post a description when he meets the other PCs.
Rawr, I was just about to say that.

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:46 am
by ewancummins
The 'common tongue' in this case is a dialect of Mordentish. That's what Galandel has learned. His own homeland speaks another language, of course.
Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:54 am
by steveflam
Norzak :'E looks like a skinnymunfed human child with pointy ears is whut e looks like!

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:46 am
by VAN
We will have a dwarf and an elf in our party! Will be great fun!