Page 162 of 277

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:36 pm
by VAN
Norzak doesn't have any dagger or any weapon left on him?

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:53 pm
by steveflam
VAN wrote:Norzak doesn't have any dagger or any weapon left on him?
The Vistani have all his weapons. If you read the thread, you would know Van ;)

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:35 pm
by ewancummins
Norzak just took another 14 points. That means he's lost 26 out of thirty Hit Points. New round, time for shark to attack again- but first I'll roll a morale check for it. You got a couple of good swats in; perhaps the big guy has decided you aren't food, after all. Then again, there's blood in the water...


Rolling now....

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:42 pm
by ewancummins
Shark made his morale check[ a fear check, essentialy- will save]. Rolled a 17.


Rolling to hit...

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:43 pm
by steveflam
I is a small dwarf he is a big huge sharkie. DO the math LOL! Surprised I lasted this long though.

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:53 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:I is a small dwarf he is a big huge sharkie. DO the math LOL! Surprised I lasted this long though.
WHat surprises me is that you didn't use magic. Was that wand of magic missiles in your backpack that you ditched? No spells left?

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:54 pm
by steveflam
NO spells left, sorry. Else I'd of cast A Ray and used my wand, but it as in my back pack.

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:56 pm
by ewancummins
New rule:

If your PC dies, your new PC will be one level lower than your old PC. I reserve the right to ignore this in special cases- but don't count on that.

This is just a future warning. It is not ex-post facto, so Tarlyn and Raf are not affected by it for the recent deaths of their PCs.

It applies from here on out, though.

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:57 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:NO spells left, sorry. Else I'd of cast A Ray and used my wand, but it as in my back pack.
Makes sense.

You never even got to meet the locals and eat some sea-weed pancakes with them. Too bad. Random encounter charts are mean, sometimes.

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:57 pm
by steveflam
I already chose my class, ewan.

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:14 pm
by ewancummins
Moment of silence for Norzak, PC KIA # 2
[ if you don't count Buckman, who would have been a PC if Corey had ever posted].

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:36 pm
by steveflam
Hey I get to play another pc with a speech problem, herr ewan! :P

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:15 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Daaaaaaang pourin' out a dwarven ale for Norzak.

Heh, at this rate, Sancerre's not even going to recognize the group even if we do get back!

Also, the mere suspicion of what might have happened isn't going to help Jon's antiziganism, is it? :D

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:29 am
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Daaaaaaang pourin' our a dwarven ale for Norzak.

Heh, at this rate, Sancerre's not even going to recognize the group even if we do get back!

Also, the mere suspicion of what might have happened isn't going to help Jon's antiziganism, is it? :D
Heh- went to look for gyspies- gypsies disappear and so does dwarf....

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:30 am
by VAN
What is this shadow Norzak had with him?