Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:31 pm
Curses. Why couldn't the mists drop us off in Waterdeep.
Gather Information 16.
Gather Information 16.
Welcome, friends, to our establishment.
https://fraternityofshadows.com/forum/
Indeed....Adam wrote:Curses. Why couldn't the mists drop us off in Waterdeep.
Gather Information 16.
Galandel is still a little wary of these humans. He will follow them some to see what he can learn about them.ewancummins wrote:Am I to understand that the party will be leaving the next morning to search for the healer in the backcountry?
Benn will be buying a new walking stick and maybe some clothes. Is anyone else taking advantage of the large and varied selection of goods in the bazaar? If so, let me know. We don't need to RP your shopping trips. Give me a wish list, and I'll give you prices and availability info.
Jon can arrive at the inn/tavern and interact with his comrades at any point- just as soon as Jmatyr can post. No need to wait for my go ahead.
Galandel can , of course, do whatever he likes. I will not railroad him into the party.
I plan to advance the scene soon, so get crackin' guys.
If Galandel follows Benn and Franz, ewan, can Franz notice that?RocEter wrote:Galandel is still a little wary of these humans. He will follow them some to see what he can learn about them.ewancummins wrote:Am I to understand that the party will be leaving the next morning to search for the healer in the backcountry?
Benn will be buying a new walking stick and maybe some clothes. Is anyone else taking advantage of the large and varied selection of goods in the bazaar? If so, let me know. We don't need to RP your shopping trips. Give me a wish list, and I'll give you prices and availability info.
Jon can arrive at the inn/tavern and interact with his comrades at any point- just as soon as Jmatyr can post. No need to wait for my go ahead.
Galandel can , of course, do whatever he likes. I will not railroad him into the party.
I plan to advance the scene soon, so get crackin' guys.
tarlyn wrote:RocEter wrote:Galandel is still a little wary of these humans. He will follow them some to see what he can learn about them.ewancummins wrote:Am I to understand that the party will be leaving the next morning to search for the healer in the backcountry?
Benn will be buying a new walking stick and maybe some clothes. Is anyone else taking advantage of the large and varied selection of goods in the bazaar? If so, let me know. We don't need to RP your shopping trips. Give me a wish list, and I'll give you prices and availability info.
Jon can arrive at the inn/tavern and interact with his comrades at any point- just as soon as Jmatyr can post. No need to wait for my go ahead.
Galandel can , of course, do whatever he likes. I will not railroad him into the party.
I plan to advance the scene soon, so get crackin' guys.
If Galandel follows Benn and Franz, ewan, can Franz notice that?
Sorry, I will change that accordingly heh!ewancummins wrote:IMPORTANT NOTE:
Galandel will NOT understand Elvish. Some words will be familiar, but he won't understand more than a little bit of what Franza is syaing.
He speaks Sithican , which is a very different language than the common Elvish tongue.
Right. Maybe less than half of it- switching to Mordentish will work, though. Both PCs understand it As Mordentish seems to be the most widely-spoken of many tongues, here in Bazaar, it's not unreasonable for you to try it.RocEter wrote:So Galandel can only understand, a little bit of what is being asked of him.
How dare that HUMAN, butcher my lovely Elven language! I should shank him while he sleeps.ewancummins wrote:Right. Maybe less than half of it- switching to Mordentish will work, though. Both PCs understand it As Mordentish seems to be the most widely-spoken of many tongues, here in Bazaar, it's not unreasonable for you to try it.RocEter wrote:So Galandel can only understand, a little bit of what is being asked of him.
He- it's not that he's butchering it- it's that you are a weird hillbilly elf who speaks a language most people don't know!RocEter wrote:How dare that HUMAN, butcher my lovely Elven language! I should shank him while he sleeps.ewancummins wrote:Right. Maybe less than half of it- switching to Mordentish will work, though. Both PCs understand it As Mordentish seems to be the most widely-spoken of many tongues, here in Bazaar, it's not unreasonable for you to try it.RocEter wrote:So Galandel can only understand, a little bit of what is being asked of him.
Aye, but by my hillbilly logic his butchering it, foolish human!ewancummins wrote:He- it's not that he's butchering it- it's that you are a weird hillbilly elf who speaks a language most people don't know!RocEter wrote:How dare that HUMAN, butcher my lovely Elven language! I should shank him while he sleeps.ewancummins wrote: Right. Maybe less than half of it- switching to Mordentish will work, though. Both PCs understand it As Mordentish seems to be the most widely-spoken of many tongues, here in Bazaar, it's not unreasonable for you to try it.