Mists over the Musarde OOC
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
tarlyn wrote:So we can advance to the next morning then and our departure?
Did you read the most recent IC post?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
yeah Galandel is at the same Inn as the other players.
History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle and forgets the blood. What ever history remembers of me if it remembers me at all, it shall only be the fraction of the truth.
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Due to servotronic breakdown boogaloo, Van has lost a post!
I've sent her the 'trail' info.
Now, would y'all prefer to keep things slow for now, to give more time for RP, or get on the road? It's up to you.
I've sent her the 'trail' info.
Now, would y'all prefer to keep things slow for now, to give more time for RP, or get on the road? It's up to you.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
VAN wrote:"We should go west along the main road. Turn south about ten miles out, down a certain dirt trail that leads into the forest. The trail will take us to the first of several logging camps/trappers huts on the circuit of the Ezran priest.
We should watch our for wild dogs and maybe beastmen but as I said I have never seen one of those."
Whooopps!
That ought to be 'GO EAST'. Sorry, Van.
West will take you into the border mists....
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Hehhehheheeee...VAN wrote:I prefer get on the road as well.
And Ewan are you sure your subconscious didn't want us to travel in the mists?
No, no, be on about your business.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
ewancummins wrote:Hehhehheheeee...VAN wrote:I prefer get on the road as well.
And Ewan are you sure your subconscious didn't want us to travel in the mists?
No, no, be on about your business.
After reading ewan's last post, I bet he has some nasty lil surprise for us in da forest. And we don't like wererats? I think after our trek through the forest we will miss them rats
- ewancummins
- Evil Genius

- Posts: 28523
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm
Hohohoo...just enjoy the sylvan beauty of the magnificient woodlands.tarlyn wrote:ewancummins wrote:Hehhehheheeee...VAN wrote:I prefer get on the road as well.
And Ewan are you sure your subconscious didn't want us to travel in the mists?
No, no, be on about your business.
After reading ewan's last post, I bet he has some nasty lil surprise for us in da forest. And we don't like wererats? I think after our trek through the forest we will miss them rats
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)

