Page 166 of 277

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:09 pm
by steveflam
So we can advance to the next morning then and our departure?

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:44 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:So we can advance to the next morning then and our departure?

Did you read the most recent IC post?

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:55 am
by steveflam
I hadn't read it sorry. OK lets go git'r'done!

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:23 pm
by ewancummins
I SENSE A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE.....

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:12 pm
by steveflam
Is Galandel at the same as as we are? If so Franz saw him as he woke really early and the elf won't need to leave him a message.

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:26 pm
by RocEter
yeah Galandel is at the same Inn as the other players.

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:50 am
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:I SENSE A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE.....
Is that Raf you are sensing? :twisted:

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:47 am
by ewancummins
Due to servotronic breakdown boogaloo, Van has lost a post!

I've sent her the 'trail' info.


Now, would y'all prefer to keep things slow for now, to give more time for RP, or get on the road? It's up to you.

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:57 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:"We should go west along the main road. Turn south about ten miles out, down a certain dirt trail that leads into the forest. The trail will take us to the first of several logging camps/trappers huts on the circuit of the Ezran priest.
We should watch our for wild dogs and maybe beastmen but as I said I have never seen one of those."

Whooopps!

That ought to be 'GO EAST'. Sorry, Van.

West will take you into the border mists....

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:52 pm
by Adam
I think we've tarried here long enough. Time to get back to Pont-au-Museau. There's a certain house maid who is probably missing me terribly...

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:56 pm
by VAN
I prefer get on the road as well.

And Ewan are you sure your subconscious didn't want us to travel in the mists? :lol:

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:33 pm
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:I prefer get on the road as well.

And Ewan are you sure your subconscious didn't want us to travel in the mists? :lol:
Hehhehheheeee...

No, no, be on about your business.

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:37 pm
by ewancummins
Okay- I have advanced the scene again, as it seems most of the group was ready to get moving.

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:40 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:
VAN wrote:I prefer get on the road as well.

And Ewan are you sure your subconscious didn't want us to travel in the mists? :lol:
Hehhehheheeee...

No, no, be on about your business.

After reading ewan's last post, I bet he has some nasty lil surprise for us in da forest. And we don't like wererats? I think after our trek through the forest we will miss them rats :P

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:43 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:
ewancummins wrote:
VAN wrote:I prefer get on the road as well.

And Ewan are you sure your subconscious didn't want us to travel in the mists? :lol:
Hehhehheheeee...

No, no, be on about your business.

After reading ewan's last post, I bet he has some nasty lil surprise for us in da forest. And we don't like wererats? I think after our trek through the forest we will miss them rats :P
Hohohoo...just enjoy the sylvan beauty of the magnificient woodlands.