Page 169 of 277
Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:23 pm
by ewancummins
Lord Skybolt wrote:Alain will cast a spell(TS) about a round before he thinks the whatever they are come around to attack the rest of the party . If they don't come for the rest of the party then he will ask Wat quietly to take him closer to the fight . So he can contribute how ever he can .
Right.
Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:16 am
by Adam
Yeah, didn't think that 3 was going to get me much. So much for the thing I took this class for...
Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:52 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Merry Christmas folks!
Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:46 pm
by ewancummins
Merry Christmas!
Game stuff-
Rocetr may declare an action, if he likes. Once that's done, round 3 will be finito.
Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:49 am
by ewancummins
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR BROCK AND TARLYN-
Magic Weapon has a range of : touch. That means Dorgio has to have actually moved up right next to Franz and cast the spell. No beasties can make an AoO on the cleric this round.
Of course, Dorgio will be only a few feet away, well within the reach of the devil-wolf-man and his allies in round 4.
Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:12 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Got it. Then Dorgio will move up to touch Franz for the spell.
Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:34 pm
by Adam
Casting spiritual weapon. 18 to hit the big'un. Hopefully Franz doesn't die before we can heal him, but I suppose one more dead Falkovnian is no big deal. Just ask Drakov!
Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:30 pm
by steveflam
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Got it. Then Dorgio will move up to touch Franz for the spell.
Uh Franz has 4 hp and you want him to attack the werebeast?
I really don't plan on making a third pc

Same as before ewan, fighting defensively. Brock, use that spell on someone else unless you have a massive curing spell of course.
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:31 am
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Got it. Then Dorgio will move up to touch Franz for the spell.
'
Right-
this has happened.
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:24 am
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Sorry, I didn't realize how badly Franz was wounded. Casting cure moderate next round.
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:11 am
by ewancummins
I seem to have lost a post....
That's weird.
Okay, I just ran round 4, based on your posts, IC and OOC, guys.
Galendel's frighetened wolf acted as a spoiler for round 3.
Roceter- post for round 4 soon and I'll have that happen BEFORE round 5 starts. Dorgio is casting a healing spell of Franz during round 5- hasn't actually ahppened yet.
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:52 pm
by Adam
I don't know which round Benn is currently on, but when his action rolls around again his spiritual weapon will stab in a vastly less successful way at the big wolf with the sword. (10 to hit. Unless he's the broad side of a barn, likely a miss.)
However, +22 to hit one of the smaller wolves with a plain ole' regular crossbow bolt. 6 damage, if anything actually gets through.
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:21 pm
by ewancummins
Benn's attcks, Dorgio's healing,etc are all round 5 actions. These things have not yet occured.
I will delay again, allowing RocEter a chance to post a round 4 action. If he fails to post in the next day or two, I'll move into round 5.
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:23 pm
by VAN
HR: Right hand 18, left 21
DR (if hit): right 8, left 9
I'm so happy with the Bless!!!
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:59 pm
by ewancummins
Point of clarification:
Wat is still with you guys, acting as Alain's eyes.
Ottokar and all the other migrants remain in Bazaar.