Page 173 of 277

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:58 pm
by steveflam
I didn't scroll up to see if Dorgio did cast Magic Weapon, so if he did, then he did, if not, then oh well LOL! There is a bless in effect still, right? And a powers check to do? :P

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:02 pm
by ewancummins
tarlyn wrote:I didn't scroll up to see if Dorgio did cast Magic Weapon, so if he did, then he did, if not, then oh well LOL! There is a bless in effect still, right? And a powers check to do? :P
Heh. yeah. Bless is in effect.

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:13 pm
by Adam
Dice chose a bad time for a failure, only 4 to hit.

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:30 am
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:Dice chose a bad time for a failure, only 4 to hit.
You missed. He escapes to plague you another day.

Muwahahahaaaaa :twisted:

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:10 am
by ewancummins
I have assumed a reasonable course of action for Alain, based on Skybolt's usual tactics. He sent me a PM with a word to Wat- good thinking, that. Lucky that Wat made his fear check!


Combat is now over, unless anyone feels like pursuing the two big wolves into the forest.

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:31 am
by Lord Skybolt
It worked so I have no complaints 8) :) .

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:20 pm
by Adam
Touch of healing on Karim. I forget exactly how much that gives back, if somebody's got complete divine on them and could look it up I'd be much obliged.

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:34 pm
by ewancummins
You can channel divine energy into healing with a touch.

Prerequisite: Ability to cast 2nd-level spells.
Benefit: As long as you have a conjuration (healing) spell of 2nd level or higher available to cast, you can spend a standard action to touch a target creature and heal 3 points of damage per level of the highest-level conjuration (healing) spell you have available to cast. You can use this ability only on a target that has been reduced to one-half or fewer of its total hit points. The effect ends once you've healed the subject up to half its normal maximum hit points. This ability has no effect on creatures that can't be healed by cure spells.
As a secondary benefit, you gain a +1 competence bonus to your caster level when casting conjuration (healing) spells.

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:36 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
ewancummins wrote:
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:18 on the Cure Moderate http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2356962/



Can the PCs who've seen Jon and Van Diecks in wereweasel form tell them apart?
Yes,but only with a Spot check, DC 12.

Franz is up and kicking- can act next round.
19 for the spot check.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2357592/

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:01 pm
by ewancummins
I need to know if the party is going to pursue the two big wolves into the woods.

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:12 pm
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:I need to know if the party is going to pursue the two big wolves into the woods.
Not I at any rate. Too wounded to bother and not a woodsman :P

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:14 pm
by Adam
We're way too beat up I would say. 6 hps healed, then. I can keep doing it if need be to get him up to half hps.

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:18 pm
by steveflam
Adam wrote:We're way too beat up I would say. 6 hps healed, then. I can keep doing it if need be to get him up to half hps.
Franz is at 12 of 44. Any hp will be welcome but I think that Karim is actually unconscious so maybe he is more urgent for now. We need to get back to the bazaar soon. I doubt the wolves will be a bother again now that their master is dead. Thoughts?

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:37 pm
by ewancummins
In case it isn't clear: the wolf-devil has been somehow replaced by the dead, naked man. One minute there was a big, hiary monster prone in the dirt, and when the dust of the fray had settled, there was only a nude corpse in the very same spot.

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:38 pm
by ewancummins
Oh, and I want LISTEN checks from everyone.