Page 174 of 277

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:43 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
I agree that it's probably best not to go after the wounds. I've still got a few spells left I can burn for healing, but we sure took a whoopin'.


Listen check 17

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2357785/

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:45 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:I agree that it's probably best not to go after the wounds. I've still got a few spells left I can burn for healing, but we sure took a whoopin'.


Listen check 17

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2357785/
Wounds? Freudian slip, eh?

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:47 pm
by steveflam
Listen check:

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2357790/

17+ 1 = 18.

Thanks for clearing that up about the wolf demon bastard....... :twisted:

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:49 pm
by ewancummins
I've sent PMs to Tarlyn and Brock.

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:32 pm
by steveflam
K I gots a gig tonight and it is frikkin cold out! I'll check the boards early in the morning when I get back!

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:55 pm
by VAN
Listen 13.

How many hp has Karim now?

I agree to not go after the wolves, is too dangerous and both Karim and Franz aren't in best shape.

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:59 pm
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Listen 13.

How many hp has Karim now?

I agree to not go after the wolves, is too dangerous and both Karim and Franz aren't in best shape.
2 hit points.

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:11 pm
by VAN
Does any of us know if the big wolf was actually a werewolf?

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:15 pm
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:Does any of us know if the big wolf was actually a werewolf?
Nope.

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:05 pm
by VAN
tarlyn wrote:"Ve fount a dog! A Bulldog! Dorgio, can you comen unt heal it?" Franz pets the dog carefully, whispering to it "It vill be okay, someone will help you soonen, ja."
Karim is with 2 hp and Franz with 14 and you want the cleric to heal the dog??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:07 pm
by JMaytr
yup

Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:00 am
by ewancummins
VAN wrote:
tarlyn wrote:"Ve fount a dog! A Bulldog! Dorgio, can you comen unt heal it?" Franz pets the dog carefully, whispering to it "It vill be okay, someone will help you soonen, ja."
Karim is with 2 hp and Franz with 14 and you want the cleric to heal the dog??? :shock: :shock: :shock:
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u213 ... toppin.jpg

Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:36 am
by steveflam
ewancummins wrote:
VAN wrote:
tarlyn wrote:"Ve fount a dog! A Bulldog! Dorgio, can you comen unt heal it?" Franz pets the dog carefully, whispering to it "It vill be okay, someone will help you soonen, ja."
Karim is with 2 hp and Franz with 14 and you want the cleric to heal the dog??? :shock: :shock: :shock:
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u213 ... toppin.jpg
HAHHAHAHA! Good one ewan. That pretty much explains why the dog gets healed hehehheheheh! Just look at that cute lil punum. How can you resist healing such a cute mug, huh? C'mon Van, admit it, you'd heal da dog first!

Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:07 am
by RocEter
I would have healed the dog first, before I healed the humans. :twisted:

Here is my heal check and an Handle Animal check just in case.

Heal check 1d20+5=25

Handle Animal check 1d20+7=23

So natural 20 on the heal check, yay! Apparently the best time to use the invisible die roller is late at night eh?

Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:25 pm
by Adam
I rolled a listen check that wasn't worth reporting. I did roll a 20 on a spot to try to make sure that Jon's teeth didn't break skin while he was dragging the two unconscious men (apparently my focus is fixed there.)

Edit: I can use touch of healing unlimited times to essentially get everyone back up to half hps, so I shall do so. For future reference, I like doggies too, but maybe let my unlimited heals fix them and save the real spells for the pcs :wink: .