Mists over the Musarde OOC

Online roleplaying at the Café
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Adam wrote:I rolled a listen check that wasn't worth reporting. I did roll a 20 on a spot to try to make sure that Jon's teeth didn't break skin while he was dragging the two unconscious men (apparently my focus is fixed there.)

Edit: I can use touch of healing unlimited times to essentially get everyone back up to half hps, so I shall do so. For future reference, I like doggies too, but maybe let my unlimited heals fix them and save the real spells for the pcs :wink: .
There are no bite marks from Jon. Nothing that broke the skin, anyway.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Brock Marsh Runoff
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: New Haven, CT

Post by Brock Marsh Runoff »

Sorry, I was trying to see if that short sword was magical, but I didn't see that Jon had already taken it. Editing now.
"You said I killed you--haunt me, then!...Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!” -Wuthering Heights
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Sorry, I was trying to see if that short sword was magical, but I didn't see that Jon had already taken it. Editing now.
Well, Jon's right there, so you can just look at him.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

Image
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

LOOK AT ME!
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Okay, party- let me know whither the party goest. Forward to the lumber camp? Back to Bazaar? Off into the wildwood, chasing wolves? Camping right where you are?
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

Jons all for looking for this "healer" especially now that there are more wounded in the party.

Alain should take blind fighting for his next feat since it appears it will be a while before he gets to use his peepers.
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

If he does not get healed soon I guess he will die blind that way then .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

It seems that most of the party wishes to go to the campsite, so that's what I have posted.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

Who's on first watch? Any special campsite procedures? My assumption is that you are all resting, but that alternating persons will stand watch through the evening and night.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Adam
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 3742
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by Adam »

Casters will need 8 hours, so are we staying here for 10? If so I'll take a watch as well, though what use I'll be I couldn't say. I'd try and stay up to transcribe another scroll but if more of those wolf demon things come back I'll need to be able to cast spiritual weapon again.
"Of course," Benn mutters, "It would be a damned shame if we ever knew what the hell was actually going on."
User avatar
ewancummins
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 28523
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:35 pm

Post by ewancummins »

My guess is that, yes, you all will be staying about ten hours or more.

I would assume that Dorgio would take the last watch, as he prays for his spells at dawn.
Delight is to him- a far, far upward, and inward delight- who against the proud gods and commodores of this earth, ever stands forth his own inexorable self.

-from Moby Dick (Hermann Melville)
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

And my Alain will not be taking a watch as he is blind and just sees darkness and all .
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
User avatar
JMaytr
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 1358
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by JMaytr »

YES. WE GET THAT ALAIN IS BLIND. WE GET IT. WE REALLY DO...


Jonathan has no problem taking first watch or any watch for that manner.

:arijani: :arijani:
"Seven Seals...Seven Rings...Seven Brides for the Scarlet King..."
User avatar
Lord Skybolt
Evil Genius
Evil Genius
Posts: 2368
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Portland,OR

Post by Lord Skybolt »

Hey I'm not blaming your character for his blindness . I just said for purposes of who will be going on watch is all :lol: :lol: . :wink:
"Evil only endures when good people remain silent ."
Tony inspired by Thomas Jefferson .
Post Reply