Page 175 of 277
Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:53 pm
by ewancummins
Adam wrote:I rolled a listen check that wasn't worth reporting. I did roll a 20 on a spot to try to make sure that Jon's teeth didn't break skin while he was dragging the two unconscious men (apparently my focus is fixed there.)
Edit: I can use touch of healing unlimited times to essentially get everyone back up to half hps, so I shall do so. For future reference, I like doggies too, but maybe let my unlimited heals fix them and save the real spells for the pcs

.
There are no bite marks from Jon. Nothing that broke the skin, anyway.
Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:39 pm
by Brock Marsh Runoff
Sorry, I was trying to see if that short sword was magical, but I didn't see that Jon had already taken it. Editing now.
Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:43 pm
by ewancummins
Brock Marsh Runoff wrote:Sorry, I was trying to see if that short sword was magical, but I didn't see that Jon had already taken it. Editing now.
Well, Jon's right there, so you can just look at him.
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:27 am
by JMaytr
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:05 am
by ewancummins
LOOK AT ME!
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:53 am
by ewancummins
Okay, party- let me know whither the party goest. Forward to the lumber camp? Back to Bazaar? Off into the wildwood, chasing wolves? Camping right where you are?
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:59 am
by JMaytr
Jons all for looking for this "healer" especially now that there are more wounded in the party.
Alain should take blind fighting for his next feat since it appears it will be a while before he gets to use his peepers.
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:07 am
by Lord Skybolt
If he does not get healed soon I guess he will die blind that way then .
Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:08 pm
by ewancummins
It seems that most of the party wishes to go to the campsite, so that's what I have posted.
Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:26 pm
by ewancummins
Who's on first watch? Any special campsite procedures? My assumption is that you are all resting, but that alternating persons will stand watch through the evening and night.
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:07 am
by Adam
Casters will need 8 hours, so are we staying here for 10? If so I'll take a watch as well, though what use I'll be I couldn't say. I'd try and stay up to transcribe another scroll but if more of those wolf demon things come back I'll need to be able to cast spiritual weapon again.
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:19 am
by ewancummins
My guess is that, yes, you all will be staying about ten hours or more.
I would assume that Dorgio would take the last watch, as he prays for his spells at dawn.
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:04 am
by Lord Skybolt
And my Alain will not be taking a watch as he is blind and just sees darkness and all .
Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:07 am
by JMaytr
YES. WE GET THAT ALAIN IS BLIND. WE GET IT. WE REALLY DO...
Jonathan has no problem taking first watch or any watch for that manner.

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:11 am
by Lord Skybolt
Hey I'm not blaming your character for his blindness . I just said for purposes of who will be going on watch is all

.
